LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/27/2018 8:01 am  #1

Crystals trance states and nightmares after PW/star meditation

last night I decided to use a rose quartz crystal I had found while on the beach on vacation and placed it on my heart while doing the PE and star meditation. The connection was much stronger than normal and I almost felt like my entire body was vibrating and felt incredibly light.  During the star meditation which I did right after PW, I fell asleep but then woke up at the very end of the meditation. I don’t remember anything of the star meditation just that I was in a very deep trance ornpossibly asleep.

Later than evening when I fell back to sleep I had a very very vivid nightmare ? That my POI was in a relationship with another woman.  The woman he had been messing with behind my back while we were dating. I woke up in a panic at 3:30 AM

I have never had this happen before.  Does anyone have any idea what was happening there?

7/27/2018 10:36 am  #2

Re: Crystals trance states and nightmares after PW/star meditation

Did you cleanse the crystal before you used it?? When you find things like that it can carry another person's energy or vibration..always cleanse it and sage it...I know through past experiences..

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

Board footera