LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/28/2018 11:58 pm  #1

Bright light while visualizing

I visualized and practiced the whispering technique for the first time.  As i was whispering over and over,  it felt like a light was shining in my direction and getting brighter or closer the more i whispered. Imagine someone turning on a flashlight in a dark room,  shining it in your direction, and then moving closer to you.  That's what it was like.  What was i experiencing??

7/29/2018 8:49 am  #2

Re: Bright light while visualizing

It's funny you posted this.  This morning while radiating love to my person with my eyes closed, it also felt like someone turned a light on.  I just kept my eyes closed and relished the sensation.  I believe this work we are doing is real and powerful so whenever something "different" happens, I go with it.  Maybe the light we were seeing was the energy we were generating?

7/29/2018 11:38 am  #3

BelleFleur, i absolutely know that what we're doing when visualizing is real.  While i was on vacation last week,  i visualized that my person had done some work on my car. Came back from the trip.... exactly what i had visualized happened. I wholeheartedly agree that the light is probably the energy that we're generating.  That makes perfect sense.  It almost startled me out of my meditation at first.

7/29/2018 5:47 pm  #4

Angelfire wrote:

BelleFleur, i absolutely know that what we're doing when visualizing is real.  While i was on vacation last week,  i visualized that my person had done some work on my car. Came back from the trip.... exactly what i had visualized happened. I wholeheartedly agree that the light is probably the energy that we're generating.  That makes perfect sense.  It almost startled me out of my meditation at first.

That was the first time it happened to me so seeing your post was like a confirmation. Also I feel like the love I have for him is just changing in such a good way...I love him and send him love but with no conditions. And I feel very peaceful about it. I'm not pressing it. I'm not contacting him. It's just flowing. I'm looking forward to my meditation time later tonight!

7/29/2018 6:53 pm  #5

BelleFleur wrote:

Angelfire wrote:

That was the first time it happened to me so seeing your post was like a confirmation. Also I feel like the love I have for him is just changing in such a good way...I love him and send him love but with no conditions. And I feel very peaceful about it. I'm not pressing it. I'm not contacting him. It's just flowing. I'm looking forward to my meditation time later tonight!

Lanie emailed me back and said she believes it was the strengthening of our third eye and our connection with our POI. You and i are in the same boat. The love that i have for him now is completely different from the love that i had a few weeks ago. I'm at peace instead of stressing and wanting to rush or force things. I love it!

7/29/2018 7:14 pm  #6

Angelfire wrote:

Lanie emailed me back and said she believes it was the strengthening of our third eye and our connection with our POI. You and i are in the same boat. The love that i have for him now is completely different from the love that i had a few weeks ago. I'm at peace instead of stressing and wanting to rush or force things. I love it!

That's awesome!  Thank you for e-mailing Lanie and for sharing her response with me. Let's keep our vibration high and post updates along the way

7/30/2018 3:59 pm  #7

BelleFleur wrote:

Angelfire wrote:

That's awesome!  Thank you for e-mailing Lanie and for sharing her response with me. Let's keep our vibration high and post updates along the way

Absolutely! I saw my POI yesterday. (In a previous post, i referred to him as my ex but i am OWNING and LIVING like that we are back together.) Between my BWD session yesterday morning and PW, he didn't stand a chance. He is still standoffish. I think because he senses that I'm okay and I'm not chasing after him. But, i saw him checking me out when he thought i didn't notice. Then, he couldn't keep his hands off of me. It isn't 100% the results i wanted but progress. 😁

7/30/2018 5:34 pm  #8

That's great news Angel.. I'm very happy for you!! It's very encouraging to hear this.... I've been getting a lot of headaches from meditaring a lot... I'm going to give it a rest.

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

7/30/2018 5:46 pm  #9

StrawberryGoddess wrote:

That's great news Angel.. I'm very happy for you!! It's very encouraging to hear this.... I've been getting a lot of headaches from meditaring a lot... I'm going to give it a rest.

I was having terrible headaches last week and i didn't think it had anything to do with meditating. But now I'm wondering if it did. I am glad you mentioned this so i know if it happens again in the future that it could be from meditating too much.

7/30/2018 5:59 pm  #10

I just took something for mine...lol..I was doing meditation with music and doing a strip naked dance for me poi...I was Al into it!! Lol... I'm just going to have fun with it and stop taking it to seriously!!...I like strip teasing during meditation..I get a chance to become another person!! He was sitting there smiling and watching me..my song stop playing in the middle of me dancing by itself...I was freaked out ...lol..I may not have his body but I enjoy dealing with his mind and heart!! (grin)

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

Board footera