LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/31/2018 11:30 am  #1

Meditate about a 3rd party?

I came across a video by Agnes Vivarelli called " how to meditate to remove a third party." I don't believe that this applies to my situation. But, I am curious as to what everyone thinks. Do you think that this is a good meditation if your POI is involved with someone else? Has anyone had success with using a similar meditation? Again, I am not asking for myself. I really am just curious. I think that I would feel too guilty for the third party involved if I were to do this. 

7/31/2018 12:54 pm  #2

Re: Meditate about a 3rd party?

Angelfire wrote:

I came across a video by Agnes Vivarelli called " how to meditate to remove a third party." I don't believe that this applies to my situation. But, I am curious as to what everyone thinks. Do you think that this is a good meditation if your POI is involved with someone else? Has anyone had success with using a similar meditation? Again, I am not asking for myself. I really am just curious. I think that I would feel too guilty for the third party involved if I were to do this. 

To be honest, I would NEVER meditate on a 3rd party. I am not Agnes, but I have removed people from my life and the life of my guy and it wasn't due to giving them any energy, but to completely ignore their existence. I have never understood why people teach to give someone energy at all if they want that person to go away, instead, act as though they don't exist, and they WILL go away. 

7/31/2018 12:54 pm  #3

Re: Meditate about a 3rd party?

hermeshorse wrote:

Sometimes relationships run their natural course and this is a kind cut - simply wish the third party to leave and see them going off happy and contented with their dream person OR if you can do it ignore the third party altogether.

That's very true! And I was thinking the same thing. I think I would prefer to ignore the third party completely but that is just me. I was just curious to see what others said or felt on this. 

Board footera