LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/05/2018 6:48 pm  #1

I think i snapped...

My goodness.  I am so torn up right now but trying to level headed.  My ex sort of returned saying he missed me etc a few days ago.  But,  i learned he'd been involved with someone else while we've been apart. I chose not to let myself stay in misery over it because that's going to get me nowhere.  I sent him a text saying that i chose to forgive him because i refused to hold onto the negativity associated with it. I also said that we'd both made mistakes and that our mistakes don't define who we are.  (Or something of that nature. ) He said that in acting as though i can't admit what i did wrong in the relationship , I'm so innocent,  and I think too highly of myself.  Later on, i decided to get our daughter and go home.  He texts me asking why I'm being wishy washy. I say that in wishy washy because i will not commit to working on anything with him if he's involved with anyone else.  He said that he has needs and I'm not meeting them so what did i expect. Sweet Jesus yall i lost it!!! I said i didn't care anymore.  If he wanted to go and screw the whole city he could but i didn't care and i refused to let him blame me for it.  Of course,  he wasn't too happy with that.  At first, i felt terrible for getting so upset. But, now i feel like i needed to say that.  I refuse to let him manipulate me into feeling as if it's my fault. Okay...wow i feel much better.

8/05/2018 10:22 pm  #2

Re: I think i snapped...

You didn't do anything wrong...you did the right thing..and if it made you feel a lot better that's your confirmation right there!!

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

Board footera