LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/06/2018 3:12 pm  #1

It truly works. He came back!

Dear all,

I have been on this forum for almost 2 years. I've read success stories which inspired me. I want to thank you all for sharing your stories with us.Β 
My man just came back after 16 months of separation. We last saw each other in April 2017. He left to work abroad and it was the end of our relationship. We spoke to each sporadically. I would do PW on and off. I have to be honest, I haven't been consistent with the techniques AT ALL. Because I was not seeing results,Β  I wanted to give up. But then I would read success stories and it motivated me. I did both PW and BWD.Β 
A week ago I did a candle ritual called " cut and clear", an equivalent to the "cut the cord" meditation. And the next day, he contacted me. He is sorry. He needs me. He thinks about me constantly and says I'm the only one for him. He has told me everything I visualized during my sessions. I am beyond happy. He asked me to travel so we can be together again. We will see each other in October. It wasn't easy. It didn't happen overnight either. But IT DID WORK. So please, don't lose hope πŸ’–
Dear Lanie,Β Β thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have helped so many of us. I can't thank you enough.Β 
I will keep you posted.Β 
Sending love and light to you all 🌟
Chris

Last edited by Abundance1111 (8/06/2018 3:12 pm)

8/07/2018 8:30 am  #2

Re: It truly works. He came back!

Many congratualtions, really happy for you

Thank you for sharing your success, i love reading these stories as it gives me hope when the little doubts creep in and like you've said they give you motivation.

Wishing you lots of happiness <3

8/07/2018 8:59 am  #3

This is wonderful!!! And very encouraging when you feel like giving up.. Thanks for posting this because I felt like I wanted to give up as well and it's almost been a year and a half thank you for your success story! And I'm so happy for you!!

Last edited by StrawberryGoddess (8/07/2018 8:59 am)

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

8/09/2018 9:08 am  #4

Wow, congrats! That's superbly awesome. Yes i am about to give up but feelin like no i cant after reading this.

8/11/2018 1:25 pm  #5

So happy for you!!! it's so nice to read success stories!! Congratulations!!

8/13/2018 7:16 am  #6

I love reading stories like this, gives me the boost and kick up the backside I need .Β  Congratulations on your success.Β  I too have been in NC for almost a year and it is hard but this gives me strength, so thank you!

Can I ask what the cut and clear candle thing is you done?
Β 

8/13/2018 7:34 am  #7

daisychain wrote:

I love reading stories like this, gives me the boost and kick up the backside I need .Β  Congratulations on your success.Β  I too have been in NC for almost a year and it is hard but this gives me strength, so thank you!

Β 

Hello, happy to hear my story encourages you to persist πŸ’–
Here is the candle ritual I did:
I took a white candle and said this prayer
" I AM NOW CHOOSING TO CLEANSE MYSELF AND RELEASE ANY AND ALL THOUGHT FORMS BEINGS SITUATIONS AND ENERGIES THAT ARE NO LONGER OF SERVICE TO MY HIGHEST AND GREATEST GOOD ACROSS ALL PLANES OF MY EXISTENCE ACROSS ALL UNIVERSES AND ACROSS ALL LIFETIMES I ASK THAT ALL ENERGIES THAT ARE LESS THAN LOVE BE TRANSMUTED FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL"

If you need to know more about it, let me know 😘😘😘

Sending love to you all

8/13/2018 8:50 am  #8

Samarkande2 wrote:

" I AM NOW CHOOSING TO CLEANSE MYSELF AND RELEASE ANY AND ALL THOUGHT FORMS BEINGS SITUATIONS AND ENERGIES THAT ARE NO LONGER OF SERVICE TO MY HIGHEST AND GREATEST GOOD ACROSS ALL PLANES OF MY EXISTENCE ACROSS ALL UNIVERSES AND ACROSS ALL LIFETIMES I ASK THAT ALL ENERGIES THAT ARE LESS THAN LOVE BE TRANSMUTED FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL"

Sending love to you all

Thanks, apologies my quotes end up all over the place.
I think it's about time I tried that as I've had some nonsense bugging me recently but I might revise the wording slightly as something doesn't quite work for me for what I have planned. Thanks.Β 
Β 

You are most welcome 😊
Yes you should definitely make some changes so it's in alignment with you. This ritual is really powerful. You will feel much better. πŸ’–

8/13/2018 9:21 am  #9

Abundance1111 wrote:

daisychain wrote:

Β 

Sending love to you all

Thank you

Did you just light the candle and recite your prayer and then blow candle out?

8/13/2018 10:14 am  #10

I'm going to give it a go!!

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

Board footera