LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/08/2018 9:02 pm  #1

Broke no contact after a year yesterday afternoon, no response :(

I sent POI, (not the original POI that I had when I signed up for this site who I haven't heard from in 2 years) but a new POI from last year a email yesterday afternoon after a year of NC after he ghosted me.

I simply let him know I was going to be visiting his country on a trip I wanted to take regardless if he lived there or not. Really I promise!

I can't find any social media profiles for him at all or pics..anything. I'd feel so embarrassed if he's married. I really hope he writes back. It's getting harder every day because I feel like this reaching out will be the last time I ever do with him.

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

8/08/2018 11:22 pm  #2

Re: Broke no contact after a year yesterday afternoon, no response :(

You have too much anxiety about it, which probably means you sent the message with the wrong energy i.e. expectation energy. Try to detach, breathe and release. Get back to self-love and give no importance to the fact that he hasn't written back yet. Stay grounded and good luck!

8/09/2018 11:19 pm  #3

I have been using Agnes' technique for a text but for an email where you envision them typing it and envision your phone going off and reading it for the past couple days.

If I had found any info about him online and knew he was with someone I never would have done it at this point. But I couldn't pass through where he is without at least giving it a try.

8/10/2018 12:55 pm  #4

I believe he still lives there because the only thing I found was an LLC registered in his name in the same location from this year.

This will be the last time I reach out to him.  That ball is way in his court right now. It's up to him. I think me trying again would only make things worse.

8/11/2018 12:25 am  #5

Samarkande2 wrote:

An LLC is normally a limited liability company so the address registered isn't necessarily where he lives.

I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve with this?
Are you using any of Lanie's meditations eg PW, BWD, any visualisations etc because with the greatest of respect you need to decide if you actually want something with this man. 

What do actually want from him? Sweeping you off your feet? Moving to your country? Marrying you? 

Only you can determine what you want from him.

I have been using Lanie's meditations and other LOA techniques on him for a year since he stopped writing including her love spell. Not every single day but at least twice a week I do something and yes I would marry him if he asked.

8/11/2018 7:05 am  #6

Hello, I am quite new to this, but I agree that expecting is not good. When I do my visualizations I don't expect because I know it has happened, how are you going to expect something that has happened? It's a contradiction :-) IT just has to manifest.
I know how complicated it is to have that feeling, but try your hardest, there is nothing to lose. If at this moment you can't feel as it had happened, maybe tonite you will be able to... you are the creator and you can change your feelings! And once you can do it and have felt how wonderful it feels to know that it has already happened, you just have to remember that feeling to be able to visualize like that, do you know what I mean? Sometimes it is very hard for me, but practise makes perfect and you can always change your reality!

8/12/2018 2:57 am  #7

LadyN wrote:

Hello, I am quite new to this, but I agree that expecting is not good. When I do my visualizations I don't expect because I know it has happened, how are you going to expect something that has happened? It's a contradiction :-) IT just has to manifest.
I know how complicated it is to have that feeling, but try your hardest, there is nothing to lose. If at this moment you can't feel as it had happened, maybe tonite you will be able to... you are the creator and you can change your feelings! And once you can do it and have felt how wonderful it feels to know that it has already happened, you just have to remember that feeling to be able to visualize like that, do you know what I mean? Sometimes it is very hard for me, but practise makes perfect and you can always change your reality!

So you mean stop expecting and just live your life?

8/12/2018 5:58 am  #8

Yes, just assuming it has already happened.... but to be honest with you I am having struggle to do it at this moment!!!! It's so difficult sometimes! 

8/12/2018 12:00 pm  #9

LadyN wrote:

Yes, just assuming it has already happened.... but to be honest with you I am having struggle to do it at this moment!!!! It's so difficult sometimes! 

Yeah it's really hard at this moment waiting for some kind of response after reaching out vs the past year being in NC.

8/12/2018 3:07 pm  #10

Oops didn't realize this was on pg 2

Last edited by AnnanWater (8/12/2018 7:19 pm)

Board footera