LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/12/2018 7:29 pm  #11

Re: Broke no contact after a year yesterday afternoon, no response :(

Samarkande2 wrote:

I don't know what to say because the feeling I get is that you have resigned yourself to some negative thinking and you don't expect a positive outcome. I would examine what has caused this - either yourself, the experience, or some other external party's interference e.g. being given negative reinforcement by other maybe another person in one of these RS forums or self-help groups I've encountered?

If it's yourself then you will need to decide if you can carry on feeling this way or break out and attempt to heal.

If it's an experience, Neville talks about pruning shears and revision.

If it's having someone attempting to plant doubt or negativity in your mind, recognise that, spend some time looking through every communication looking for inconsistencies in their arguments and stay away from them. There are other methods which I use but I'm not revealing publicly.

Maybe I'm wrong but if you want this man, and he's married I believe that Neville's second wife didn't take that much notice of that fact that Neville was married. I guess I should be walking around in sack cloth and ashes, yelling unclean, unclean I'm a married woman who is in love with a possibly attached man... Tut tut, what will the neighbours say as they twitch and snarl? 

Well they don't live with my husband and or know how he lives with me, it's now convenient for both and something of a charade. Your chap may not be happy in his life.

You're over in his country, there was some interest before it seems, he might have moved on, he may not have done so, just the address may not be his physical address as many companies have registered addresses to avoid revealing director information.

If it's the UK you could try 192 online.

He does come up in 192 online but I don't know how to find marriage records in the UK from the US. I saw his pic. although small and blurry on the company's page saying what their rates were for work so I'm pretty sure he is still living there and working there. I still don't have a response from the email I sent last week. It didn't bounce back to me or anything. He was using it last year, hopefully it's still his main email that he checks.

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

8/23/2018 7:06 pm  #12

LadyN wrote:

Hello, I am quite new to this, but I agree that expecting is not good. When I do my visualizations I don't expect because I know it has happened, how are you going to expect something that has happened? It's a contradiction :-) IT just has to manifest.
I know how complicated it is to have that feeling, but try your hardest, there is nothing to lose. If at this moment you can't feel as it had happened, maybe tonite you will be able to... you are the creator and you can change your feelings! And once you can do it and have felt how wonderful it feels to know that it has already happened, you just have to remember that feeling to be able to visualize like that, do you know what I mean? Sometimes it is very hard for me, but practise makes perfect and you can always change your reality!

I like the way you explained that.  You don't need to expect something that's already done.  You're already confident because it has happened. 

Another thing: remember that every interaction with your person is EXACTLY AS IT SHOULD BE.  Nothing more. Nothing less.  He didn't respond?  No worries.  He didn't need to.  He responded, but not the way you hoped?  No problem.  Revise it before you go to bed.  Everything is working together for your good!  You don't have to micromanage it.  It's not going to happen the exact way you want--it's going to happen in a better way!

When you feel shaky or insecure just breathe and do a surrender meditation or repeat a mantra (I am exactly where I need to be or I am secure) over and over until you relax. 

9/10/2018 5:54 pm  #13

I’m interested in the difference in feeling between positive expectation and knowing.  For example, when I read LOA books, they use the law of gravity as an example of the sure thing.  We both expect and know a pencil will fall if we drop it.  However, in my case, I work Part time estate gardening for a guy. If it’s pouring, I usually expect a text to stay in bed.  I kinda know when he needs help mostly from our conversations about the job.  Sometimes I’m wrong.  I will expect a day off and he will call me. I’m never 100 percent sure, but I am right most of the time.

How do we know ( like the law of gravity) what any human will do or how any scenario will play out. 

Also, I’ve read many Neville Goddard texts.  I really feel in his examples those people didn’t always know.  I don’t feel they always dropped it or released it.  It’s like they had a thought.  Or they had a thought nightly and it just happened. If they are repeating nightly, that is not releasing from the outcome. 

I wish I was certain.  Or knew what certain felt like when dealing with anything other than gravity.

Board footera