LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/09/2018 7:11 pm  #1

Multiple questions, please help!

Quick backstory. I am no contact with my ex for over a month now. Just started PW in the last week. 

When I do the visualizations, I don't script them, just go with whatever my mind takes me to do. I have had several different scenarios play out. Him calling me, him showing up at my home and apologizing, him proposing to me, us getting married, us doing various activities together, and sometimes it is of his own thoughts inside his head while he is alone.

Is this ok? Should I focus on one thing and one thing only? Like I said, I let my mind/subconscious do whatever it wants. From what I've read, it's important to focus on the "end" goal, which for me is marriage and building a happy life with him. Should I only focus on that, or is it ok for my sessions to take me to places between now and then, or sometimes even his own self thoughts?

PW vs LOA vs PRAYING vs SPELLS

So in desperation many weeks ago I paid "spellcasters" to cast love spells for me. One has their own website and forum, and I think may be a major scammer. The other I found on fiverr, and seemed nice enough. Are love spells a form of LOA, because the advice I was given was to stay positive about the spells, and that they will likely take 3 months to work. I paid for an email consultation for spell(s) I can perform myself, and am awaiting the response. This was just recently, and they said they have a backlog of 5-8 business days for a response. They are apparently going to check for astrological compatibility as well. 

I pray daily for my ex. For his wellbeing, safety, happiness, and to return to me. Is there anything wrong with doing this? Does it interfere with PW or LOA?

I think I am going to add Lanie's Love Spell book to my growing collection of her works?

If anyone has any suggestions, answers or advice related to any of my questions, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you. 

8/10/2018 10:54 am  #2

Re: Multiple questions, please help!

Hey there! I believe that the stronger your emotions are with your visualizing, the more impact it has on your person. When you are scripting, your thoughts are becoming his thoughts. So whatever you want him to think and eventually say to you, is what you script. It depends on your situation as to what you prefer to do, I suppose. But know that there is no right or wrong. Regardless, he is receiving what you are sending him. I don't see anything wrong with praying for him. I feel that it's another form of you sending him love. Now in regards to spellcasters/psychics/etc, I think the only issue with this is that you could possibly be blinding yourself to the fact that you can achieve your desired outcome much sooner than the timeframe you were given. If you believe that the spell will work in 3 months, then it will work in 3 months. If you believe that you will see results faster than that, then you will see results faster than that. I have spoken to the same psychic everytime my person and i have seperated or had issues, including recently before i discovered Lanie's methods. She has always been accurate as far as her timeframes, what he's thinking, etc. I think what made the difference for me was knowing and trusting that the outcome would come to pass regardless of any timeframe that I had been given. That's the same thing with Lanie's methods. Believing and trusting that they are working can make the difference in whether or not you achieve your desire outcome. I hope that helps you! Stay strong!

8/10/2018 5:04 pm  #3

Please pick one technique and stick with it.

8/11/2018 1:58 am  #4

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

Please pick one technique and stick with it.

I somewhat disagree. I think one has to go with the flow... For example if I don't feel like scripting I don't because my energy would be all wrong. I think this process is primarily about feeling our way through which may involve combining multiple techniques.

8/11/2018 2:32 am  #5

Also to the OP please don't pay people to cast spells. To me praying for someone and having people cast spells on someone just seem incompatible.  Just focus on you and do your own processes (remote influence, visualization, scripting, focus wheel, whatever) to create what you want. Also detach from the outcome. You have to be happy and secure without him NOW.

11/29/2018 3:27 am  #6

I personally think it is okay to visualize various scenarios as long as these scenarios don't contradict with each other.

12/03/2018 12:00 pm  #7

The best and most powerful person to attract someone into your life is YOU.  Why?  You have a unique connection that no one else has, you have the ability to influence your POI positively and with emotion and you aren’t relying on others who may or may not be legitimate.  Try to focus your attention on at most a couple of techniques at one time so your energy is focused and not scattered.  :-)

Board footera