LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/15/2018 10:46 am  #1

Mixing methods to get best results?

Hi all, I‘ve been doing PW and a bit of BWD to attract my estranged husband back into my life for two weeks now. So far, I‘ve got no clear results, only POSSIBLE ones. For example, my hubby butt dialed me two days ago and replied in a positive way to a message if we could meet up at some point in the future (after NC). However, he has butt dialled me before the breakup on some occasions and he always stated that he wants to stay in contact with me beyond formal responsibilities (like talking about a divorce or collecting his stuff from our formerly shared apartment). So I can‘t say PW is behind his responses with any certainty.

So I started reading up on remote influencing and remote viewing in general. I came across Jose Silvas‘s method and found it helpful. Much of what Lanie does in her PW/ BWD meditations is close to what is called the Silva method. Basically, you train your brain to enter the alpha state quickly and then convey your message to the person you want to contact / influence. While Lanie focuses on your POI talking to you about the things you want to hear from them in real life, Silva has YOU talk to the person and convey your wishes to them. They do not talk to you at all. I‘ve tried both methods.

Then I‘m a great fan of Agnes Vivarelli‘s whispering technique. According to her method, you repeatedly whisper what you want your POI to say / do into his ear during visualization.
Agnes does not explicitly state that you have to do this using your first person point of view. You might also do it seeing yourself doing it as if in a movie. This contradicts Lanie‘s tenet that you have to see the scene through your own eyes - because otherwise you‘re just daydreaming.

So what is your opinion on mixing techniques? Does it block results for you or does a „custom made“ approach seem to do the trick better?

I try to keep my „work“ coherent by always entering the alpha state first and doing my visualizations from a strict first person perspective. Although I‘m sometimes not sure if I have reached the alpha state at all... This is confusing at times.

I would be grateful for any opinion on this. And btw, I think Lanie and Agnes should definitively get together on YouTube and do a collab.

Lots of love!

Last edited by Lapine (8/15/2018 10:51 am)

8/15/2018 11:23 am  #2

Re: Mixing methods to get best results?

Lapine wrote:

Hi all, I‘ve been doing PW and a bit of BWD to attract my estranged husband back into my life for two weeks now. So far, I‘ve got no clear results, only POSSIBLE ones. For example, my hubby butt dialed me two days ago and replied in a positive way to a message if we could meet up at some point in the future (after NC). However, he has butt dialled me before the breakup on some occasions and he always stated that he wants to stay in contact with me beyond formal responsibilities (like talking about a divorce or collecting his stuff from our formerly shared apartment). So I can‘t say PW is behind his responses with any certainty.

So I started reading up on remote influencing and remote viewing in general. I came across Jose Silvas‘s method and found it helpful. Much of what Lanie does in her PW/ BWD meditations is close to what is called the Silva method. Basically, you train your brain to enter the alpha state quickly and then convey your message to the person you want to contact / influence. While Lanie focuses on your POI talking to you about the things you want to hear from them in real life, Silva has YOU talk to the person and convey your wishes to them. They do not talk to you at all. I‘ve tried both methods.

Then I‘m a great fan of Agnes Vivarelli‘s whispering technique. According to her method, you repeatedly whisper what you want your POI to say / do into his ear during visualization.
Agnes does not explicitly state that you have to do this using your first person point of view. You might also do it seeing yourself doing it as if in a movie. This contradicts Lanie‘s tenet that you have to see the scene through your own eyes - because otherwise you‘re just daydreaming.

So what is your opinion on mixing techniques? Does it block results for you or does a „custom made“ approach seem to do the trick better?

I try to keep my „work“ coherent by always entering the alpha state first and doing my visualizations from a strict first person perspective. Although I‘m sometimes not sure if I have reached the alpha state at all... This is confusing at times.

I would be grateful for any opinion on this. And btw, I think Lanie and Agnes should definitively get together on YouTube and do a collab.

Lots of love!

Let's start a petition for Agnes and Lanie to collaborate. I believe that regardless of what method we use, that we have to truly feel and believe in what we are visualizing and scripting. I have used the whispering technique and a few other meditations by Agnes when I wanted to break up the monotony of doing PW. It seems to me that similar to our individual experiences, techniques will vary across the board based on the experiences that lead them to the techniques. 

11/19/2018 8:10 am  #3

Lapine wrote:

Lots of love!

I personally think that mixing up methods is not a problem as long as the techniques or methods you choose will not contradict with one another. 

I tried Lanie's meditations and at the same time I also followed Must Spark Joy's course. I loved it and it really helped me a lot!

11/19/2018 1:50 pm  #4

Everyone is different, but I found that mixing hinders any manifestation. And the reason is we are doing so much that it actually keeps us living in lack, instead of the end. More is not always better, but you do what you feel is best. 

12/13/2018 5:40 am  #5

hey there! don't put too much pressure on yourself because everyone is different and methods vary depending upon the situation. In my opinion, you do what you feel is best and apply that method/technique just try to focus on it, and i bet the universe will correspond to what you want if you just believe in it. Hope all is well for you.  

Board footera