LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/18/2018 10:29 pm  #1

I need some insight

So, I been dating this guy that I met online. We gotten pretty serious and we just both happen to live in New York City. He lives in Manhattan and I live in Brooklyn, 20 minutes from him. The thing is his hours are insane and he has not been as active. I been trying to find a way where he can give me access to his phone number and other social media sites. As well as finally meet each other in person. It’s been really frustrating considering how closely we live to one another. Time spent together is literally our only obstacle, but everything else is pretty smooth. Any advice on how I can get him to make time for me?

8/18/2018 11:02 pm  #2

Re: I need some insight

You've only been communicating via online dating site? How long have you been communicating with him? And you haven't met him in person yet, correct?

8/18/2018 11:33 pm  #3

Angelfire wrote:

You've only been communicating via online dating site? How long have you been communicating with him? And you haven't met him in person yet, correct?

Not on a dating site, a site for a bunch of geeks. We been communicating for four months and no I haven’t.

8/18/2018 11:42 pm  #4

I sent you a message  but disregard lol. I would use the PW technique and visualize what you want to him to do to make the relationship serious. See yourself reading a message from him and the message is him asking you for your phone number. Then feel your response to reading and receiving this message. Then visualize that he calls you and you hear his voice finally and you talk for hours. Whatever you desire to happen for you and him to be more serious, that's what you visualize. Has he given you a reason for not wanting to exchange numbers etc.? 

8/18/2018 11:48 pm  #5

Angelfire wrote:

I sent you a message  but disregard lol. I would use the PW technique and visualize what you want to him to do to make the relationship serious. See yourself reading a message from him and the message is him asking you for your phone number. Then feel your response to reading and receiving this message. Then visualize that he calls you and you hear his voice finally and you talk for hours. Whatever you desire to happen for you and him to be more serious, that's what you visualize. Has he given you a reason for not wanting to exchange numbers etc.? 

Yeah, he broke his phone and is waiting for it to get fixed.

11/29/2018 2:25 am  #6

Try visualizing him messaging you. Visualize him writing the message, and visualize the exact words. You can write it down if you like.

Board footera