LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/21/2018 3:59 am  #1

Not being able to connect

Hello Ladies :D

I am starting this topic because I am not able to connect with my POI
I have a history with him.
We dated for a while but he was not ready to commit. I did not use BWD on him
After that I was with another guy on which I used BWD. Unfortunately he lied alot and I chose to end things with him.
Suddenly my POI came back. First he showed interest but since a month he is not replying to my messages at all.
I invited him on my birthday last year and he did not show up.
He reads my text but never replies.
I started doing BWD since 1st of August but I don't know why but I am not able to connect to him.
First I relax and call out his name. I see him coming to me but then everything blurres.

What can I do?

Thanks for helping me

8/21/2018 6:49 am  #2

Re: Not being able to connect

Thank you very much for replying.
I did not cut cords yet but 5 days I stopped doing BWD and I was enjoying my time with my family and friends. I did think about him but not more than few minutes. a day.
I will try reverse PW.
Can you elaborate more?

Thank you again.

8/21/2018 9:27 am  #3

Thank you very much for helping me.
Yes I just did BWD and whispering technique.
I also watch videos of Agnes 
Will keep everyone posted/updated

8/21/2018 11:34 am  #4

I would try doing PW over BWD so that you are creating the emotional connection and loving relationship that you want with him instead of just the sexual intimacy. Agnes has some free sessions on attracting your person that will really raise your energy and that will help build your connection with him as well, as he will feel your energy when you connect to him. Also, just because you feel that you "aren't connecting" doesn't necessarily equate to him not receiving your intentions. If you are truly feeling and believing in what you are doing, regardless of the technique, he is receiving it. 

8/21/2018 5:07 pm  #5

I've been mixing mine up between PW, BWD and Agnes's whispering technique and as Angelfire says about feeling connected you may not feel contacted but it doesn't mean he's not receiving it. I personally have had days where i've done PW/BWD didn't feel connected but received contact from my SP  so he must be feeling it. Just believe in yourself, the technique and your end desire

Last edited by Emma (8/21/2018 5:07 pm)

8/22/2018 6:30 am  #6

Angelfire wrote:

I would try doing PW over BWD so that you are creating the emotional connection and loving relationship that you want with him instead of just the sexual intimacy. Agnes has some free sessions on attracting your person that will really raise your energy and that will help build your connection with him as well, as he will feel your energy when you connect to him. Also, just because you feel that you "aren't connecting" doesn't necessarily equate to him not receiving your intentions. If you are truly feeling and believing in what you are doing, regardless of the technique, he is receiving it. 

Thanks for your advice. Yes thats right, he is recieving my intentions. 

Board footera