LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/29/2018 3:56 pm  #1

What should I do?

This is my first post here, I tried to deal with this on my own but I really need to get this out. So me and my ex broke up last year and he moved to a new state. I missed him and thought about him a lot but I needed to take care of my mom because she had a heart attack during that time last year. Recently I learned that he’s married and has a son now and it really stings because we had talked about us being married and having a child but he's done that now.

I know for a fact that you can get an ex back but this is my first time dealing with an ex that's gotten married. I'm definitely going to respect their marriage but should I just give up? It's not like this girl is just his gf, she's his wife. I haven't contacted him at all because 1.) I wanted to be respectful and 2.) It's been over a year and I wasn't sure if he’d even wanna talk to me since he was the one that ended things before. Me and him were together on and off for four years, he was my best friend and we really loved one another.

If someone could help me with this I’d really appreciate it.

8/30/2018 8:14 am  #2

Re: What should I do?

NoirGawdess wrote:

This is my first post here, I tried to deal with this on my own but I really need to get this out. So me and my ex broke up last year and he moved to a new state. I missed him and thought about him a lot but I needed to take care of my mom because she had a heart attack during that time last year. Recently I learned that he’s married and has a son now and it really stings because we had talked about us being married and having a child but he's done that now.

I know for a fact that you can get an ex back but this is my first time dealing with an ex that's gotten married. I'm definitely going to respect their marriage but should I just give up? It's not like this girl is just his gf, she's his wife. I haven't contacted him at all because 1.) I wanted to be respectful and 2.) It's been over a year and I wasn't sure if he’d even wanna talk to me since he was the one that ended things before. Me and him were together on and off for four years, he was my best friend and we really loved one another.

If someone could help me with this I’d really appreciate it.

I suggest that you let him go for good and work on manifesting your soulmate. A soulmate that will never leave you.

8/30/2018 7:57 pm  #3

NoirGawdess wrote:

Since he's a married man, he's off limits.  Let him go.

8/31/2018 8:37 am  #4

Samarkande2 wrote:

I'm going to point out that Neville was a married man, his to be second wife didn't take notice of that fact.

Neville and his first wife were long separated and had no relationship. She was hiding from him just because she heard he wanted to get married again. So his case is different from the op's.

Board footera