LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/07/2018 4:16 am  #1

He reached out, I no longer want him

I can’t recal when I first came here several weeks ago, and posted about my ex.

I did the work, until I didn’t. I had some startling realizations about him and our relationship, and stopped when I realized I didn’t want him back. I didn’t wish him ill will, but just let go and gave up.

And he reached out to me.

I haven’t responded, as I now have no desire to. I realize that the entirety of our relationship was me begging, and being subject to some borderline narcissistic abuse.

Do I believe PW worked? Absolutely. A couple of the messages were verbatim what I had him saying.

After realizing I no longer wanted him, I have manifested some dates and physical entertainment with a man I already knew. I’d say early stages of a relationship.

Yesterday morning I did some (more) PW on this man, put my phone on do not disturb. I did it for about 20 minutes. When I finished I checked my phone and he had texted me about 12 minutes after I started. Coincidence? Maybe, but I think it was the PW.

But I can’t help but wonder if this man is doing the same to me? But unintentionally? He has low key flirted with me for a while, and after the break up very non threateningly asked me out to dinner which I refused.

Before my awakening regarding my previous relationship, I had an explicit dream about this man, which I clearly recalled, and I rarely remember my dreams. This was 2-3 weeks prior to us going out for the first time.

I need to work on him more. I pick up nothing nothing but good vibrations from him. But I want him to be more initiative, and perhaps vulnerable/open.

Thanks to all for your support when I was in crisis mode. But this stuff really does work!

9/08/2018 8:42 pm  #2

Re: He reached out, I no longer want him

Cool beans.. Letting go of the old and allowing new things in your life is a great start!!

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

9/28/2018 7:10 pm  #3

Hot Red....this may be the most sensible post I've seen here....totally admire your in sights.  Thanks

10/15/2018 2:05 pm  #4

Hot_red wrote:

I can’t recal when I first came here several weeks ago, and posted about my ex.

I did the work, until I didn’t. I had some startling realizations about him and our relationship, and stopped when I realized I didn’t want him back. I didn’t wish him ill will, but just let go and gave up.

And he reached out to me.

I haven’t responded, as I now have no desire to. I realize that the entirety of our relationship was me begging, and being subject to some borderline narcissistic abuse.

Do I believe PW worked? Absolutely. A couple of the messages were verbatim what I had him saying.

After realizing I no longer wanted him, I have manifested some dates and physical entertainment with a man I already knew. I’d say early stages of a relationship.

Yesterday morning I did some (more) PW on this man, put my phone on do not disturb. I did it for about 20 minutes. When I finished I checked my phone and he had texted me about 12 minutes after I started. Coincidence? Maybe, but I think it was the PW.

But I can’t help but wonder if this man is doing the same to me? But unintentionally? He has low key flirted with me for a while, and after the break up very non threateningly asked me out to dinner which I refused.

Before my awakening regarding my previous relationship, I had an explicit dream about this man, which I clearly recalled, and I rarely remember my dreams. This was 2-3 weeks prior to us going out for the first time.

I need to work on him more. I pick up nothing nothing but good vibrations from him. But I want him to be more initiative, and perhaps vulnerable/open.

Thanks to all for your support when I was in crisis mode. But this stuff really does work!

Yes, it does work!  LOL  And, the more in control of your emotions you are, the less you worry about your POI and the more you work on yourself your vibration will change.  Sometimes you will not resonate with the lower vibrating controlling guy you once couldn't imagine your life without.  "LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE". So keep your self-esteem and confidence high and you will attract a guy you deserve AND desire.  ;-)

10/21/2018 1:03 am  #5

Same. I ignore calls and texts from mine.

Board footera