LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/14/2018 9:38 pm  #1

Visualization

Hi everyone!

I am wondering how you all visualize scenarios? I find myself calling my poi and then speaking to them and having them repeat things at times. I am struggling with visualizing events and scenarios. It seems natural to call them to me and then feel energetically connected and able to speak to them. It seems odd to call them to me and then visualize a scenario or event happening though...even just going out or having dinner. Do I call them to me and then connect and then visualize me inside my house opening the door to see them on the other side arriving to pick me up? It feels like connecting and then breaking connection. Do I call them to me and then we are automatically seated at a dinner table having a romantic dinner? This might sound like a strange question but it is tripping me up in my visualizations. I guess it is the actual transition from calling them to me and connecting and then transitioning to some sort of event or scenario. Or even visualizing them at their home when I am not there playing out scenarios. Does anyone have any examples to share or advice? I know this is just something in my head but it feels like connection is broken once I call them and then switch into trying to visualize a scenario. When I call them and we just start speaking and connecting (connecting at 3rd eye, heart etc) I feel a strong connection the entire time. If I try to visualize a scenario I feel a disconnect and then it feels like a distant daydream I am not at all connected in. 

Last edited by Moonbeam2018 (9/14/2018 11:51 pm)

12/01/2018 10:42 pm  #2

Re: Visualization

Samarkande2 wrote:

Ditto!

I tend to do this sitting down so I don't fall asleep, so what happens is that my POI turns up, and sits down a quarter turn towards me and we talk. It gets a bit odd when we get frisky as I don't see his whole outline at once, just parts of him.

Tbh, I've not pwd for a while because I've had to take stronger pain killers and I don't want the pain transfering to him, but I've been using a third eye meditation on youtube to connect to him - it's by wendi and it's about 8 minutes long plus occasional mind talking/whispering.

Hi Samarkande, Thank you for your reply. Yes, sometimes the logistics can be a bit odd in these visualizations can't they? haha 

I will have to look up the meditation you are talking about! How are things going now? 

Board footera