LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2018 1:16 pm  #1

Worked so hard to get my ex back- he now has a new woman :-( HELP

Hello everyone. I could use some advice please...

I have been using LOA for almost a year since my ex initiated a breakup after 3 yrs relationship. I was totally blindsided and devastated - even though we’d had some tough times the previous few months due to his crazy ex-wife, my awful job, and some of his betraying behaviour - connecting with a woman in the media and lying to me about his whereabouts, letting me discover on social media- that hurt.... Things eventually weighed too heavy and it broke us even though I was prepared to push through it. He told me on Christmas Day he had fallen out of love with me. That my words wounded him. He was afraid of that.

I joined a program to get your ex back and followed its strategy. No contact for 58 days and a texting phase with mostly me initiating but sometimes him too. We also met up unplanned a number of times which was so coincidental. First time, he was very emotional. One of the later times, he kissed me and hugged me and held me...I was assured he still had feelings...

I did a lot of work - reading, processing to heal, all of Lanie’s meditations PW, love spell, occasionally BWD... and other healing meditations. Last few weeks I had started to feel really good and hopeful. I turned 40 last week and he messaged me at 6am to wish me Happy Birthday with kisses xx I was getting excited! That was a big gesture I thought..... That was until I found out he was in a new relationship and had gone on holidays a few days ago- she posted a pic of their legs entwined on a bed, watching the sunset. I was devastated. We exchanged some tense text messages as he has been appearing to be reluctant to return my things even after all this time. I was sure my manifestation was finally nearing. Now this 💔

I have barely ate or slept since, thinking that all my work has been pointless. I have shied away from lots of dating offers.. my heart just isn’t it. I’m in good shape, new job, new home and have been busy. I just don’t know where to go from here... :-(

I’d appreciate some guidance from those who might offer wise words.... 🙏🏼 thank you

10/01/2018 2:26 am  #2

Re: Worked so hard to get my ex back- he now has a new woman :-( HELP

I know im not in state to say this, but what happened to you just about as same as what happened to me.
this is just merely opinion, but i think he knew that you really love him, and you gonna sit your ass like puppy waiting for him.

knowing that, your guy must be reassured. and think that even if he gone with another girl, when he back to you you would gladly accept.

..and.. well, i've been in that shoes. so this is what i decide to do:

-i told him im gonna move on with my life. and i literally do
-i maintain my self esteem.
-thought, i still do PW up until now to him. and i just believe in it.
-i love and spoil myself. this is important! i had fun, hang out with friends, gone on dates. everything to keep me happy.

basically dont lose hope! sleep and eat, and have fun with your life! keep your mood good because what you feel is important in manifesting :DD

hope this helps
cheer up! and fight a bit more xxxx

10/01/2018 4:34 am  #3

Thank you for commenting... I am losing hope :-(  And I am not at all a negative person. People are usually attracted to me by my high energy... Many direct words and truths were exchanged by me - why he lies as he does? He used me to get out of a bad marriage etc  He is not a bad man but his behaviours like this happen time and again. I feel like he played me and was not at all interested in reconciling. It hurts so badly... Maybe I want the man I fell in love with and not the one I see now... he wasn’t like this in the first few years...

10/01/2018 2:00 pm  #4

Hello

I am in the same boat I do not know if he has a new woman but I did PW daily for 2 months twice a day and I was quite confident...he text me asking if I was in town...I said no...got a cool response...thought okay... then I text him a week later telling him I was coming to town and he just never answered.  He never not answers me unless hes not interested.  Which means he isn't interested and he doesn't want to see me

I know PW works but I don't know why in some cases it doesn't change the behavior of the guy.  He appears to have no feelings for me.  It's almost like an emotionally abusive toxic connection?  I feel bad about myself because one min he's hot and sweet and all over me and then for no reason he flips and goes ice cold without provocation and acts like im invislble/the last person on earth he would want.

It has gotten to the point where my stomach churns with fear and anxiety when I check my phone because I know either he wouldn't have replied or he''ll have replied a terse answer.  The PW feels great when I do it but he's still the same awful guy in real life

I haven't checked my FB messenger for 5 days now as I'm scared that when I open it I'll see he still hasn't replied to my latest message.  I paid for email coaching with Veronica Isles becos I'm so anxious about this guy that I lose my appeitie and feel physically sick.  Thing is if I see he has ignored my latest message that's a huge deal for me because to me it means the PW will never change him nor will anything else, and then I'll have to let him go forever and that is a huge deal for me. 

sorry if my post sounds negative but I honeslty dont mean it to be, I am still waiting for my reply from Ronnie Isles (it's overdue) and I just need somewhere to vent to people who actually know what PW and PoIs are etc. as I can't talk about this with my real life friends

I hope your situations get better

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:26 pm)

11/04/2018 8:44 am  #5

renyu wrote:

I know im not in state to say this, but what happened to you just about as same as what happened to me.
this is just merely opinion, but i think he knew that you really love him, and you gonna sit your ass like puppy waiting for him.

knowing that, your guy must be reassured. and think that even if he gone with another girl, when he back to you you would gladly accept.

..and.. well, i've been in that shoes. so this is what i decide to do:

-i told him im gonna move on with my life. and i literally do
-i maintain my self esteem.
-thought, i still do PW up until now to him. and i just believe in it.
-i love and spoil myself. this is important! i had fun, hang out with friends, gone on dates. everything to keep me happy.

basically dont lose hope! sleep and eat, and have fun with your life! keep your mood good because what you feel is important in manifesting :DD

hope this helps
cheer up! and fight a bit more xxxx

I am doing same,
I recently had a date with a nice guy however we decided to be just friends.
I regularly relax at a spa. Keep your mind at peace really helps.
My POI asked me out last week but I rejected his offer as I was on a date with the other guy.

Board footera