LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/25/2018 10:58 am  #1

Most intense PW session EVER followed by cold/belittling vibe from SP

Yesterday morning, I had a remarkably intense PW session with my guy. It was really nice and he was extremely loving, affectionate and complimentary. It was my best PW ever. Then, for the first time, I tried Lanie's "Orgasm" meditation and WOW! It was amazing. The connection with my guy was just out of this world.

Throughout the day yesterday, I had random flashes of him giving me cuddles, asking me how I'm doing, saying he missed me, etc. 

During my commute home last night, I felt like he was very cold and even mocking towards me. It was so hurtful, I wondered if I should even care anymore. We last spoke in late August. This is probably the worst I've felt since then.

This morning, I tried to PW him, but fell asleep before his speaking-to-me portion.

Any ideas as to what's going on? I'm so confused.

Thanks, ladies.

11/14/2018 12:47 pm  #2

Re: Most intense PW session EVER followed by cold/belittling vibe from SP

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:17 pm)

11/15/2018 4:53 pm  #3

Angel89, thanks so much for your reply.

I've gotten to the point at which I don't even have time to do PW anymore! I just finished the Neville Goddard Reader, so I've just been imagining myself in the end result, as soon as I turn in for sleep. This has really helped me a lot, and my vibrations are higher. I've been manifesting little things, like free food in the office, running into someone I haven't seen in a while at work, songs on the radio, etc. Now, I'm happy to say, my feeling is more "it would be NICE, I guess, if SP were to come back, but if he doesn't screw him". 

OMG YES detachment is so difficult! I have had fear, in the past, of "letting go" because I felt like if I let go, I'd lose every chance and that I was abandoning my desire. Now I feel differently. Maybe time heals us, too? 

Oh, honey, I would LOVE a "are you in town?" text.  That would be great. I'm just not desperate for it anymore. I sort of shrug it off and move on. And, is this terrible of me? I've been viewing him more as an experiment than someone I'd actually want in my life?

Your SP sounds like mine; usually assertive. I know that my SP is feeling everything I've sent him but he is letting his ego control him. I absolutely refuse to reach out to him, though. And, yep, when I could care less? That's when he couldn't get enough of me. 

​I've been doing things to make myself more secure: meditating, working on my artistic pursuits, working out, eating right, getting more sleep, socializing more with friends and indulging myself at Sephora. You're so right; that "am I good enough?" feeling is what made them distance in the first place. Ugh!

For the hell of it, I did a PW session today on my lunch break and it was really intense. I saw what he was wearing and everything and I was touching his face and he was staring at me. Afterwards, throughout this afternoon, I keep getting random flashes of him in my mind, staring at me while wearing a black shirt. This stuff really works!

Anyway, thanks again for your reply and please keep me posted! 

11/16/2018 7:00 am  #4

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:17 pm)

Board footera