LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/05/2018 3:31 pm  #1

in the most complicated weird situation need some advice

So i am in a situation where i have actually been able to manifest my ex back i posted on here a year ago and exactly 6 months after applying the techniques i got him back - see my previous posts 
i was so happy and couldnt believe it worrked i did the pw visualizing and all sorts journaling. fast forward a year later to nearly the exact day same month we had previously broke up ( spooky) and wham same thing happens we have broken up again and i have no idea why and how the universe made rhis happen 
plus this time its realy bad he said we have broken up and made up too many times we have literally got back together 4x before and it was crazy magical thought there was something there keeping us together and reuniting each time 
BUT this time hes said to me its over forever we have no connection and hes gone back to being so stubborn from being madly in love with me hes now not even mising me 1% i literally feel like the universe loa has backfired on me all my journalling i worte i never wants us to go through a break up again etc and now this!!
i dont know what to do - do i give up i am strong willed and want to believe i can sort this out and have him contact me but honestly he is the most stubborn person ive met in my life nothing gets him ive sent the heart energy 
pw nothing 
do you think the universe will help me or loa help me sort this out and us be back together coz i totally love him i dont want anyone else  ?
please advice and if it is possible for this to happen 
thanks for reading guys x

11/08/2018 5:52 pm  #2

Re: in the most complicated weird situation need some advice

donna89 wrote:

So i am in a situation where i have actually been able to manifest my ex back i posted on here a year ago and exactly 6 months after applying the techniques i got him back - see my previous posts 
i was so happy and couldnt believe it worrked i did the pw visualizing and all sorts journaling. fast forward a year later to nearly the exact day same month we had previously broke up ( spooky) and wham same thing happens we have broken up again and i have no idea why and how the universe made rhis happen 
plus this time its realy bad he said we have broken up and made up too many times we have literally got back together 4x before and it was crazy magical thought there was something there keeping us together and reuniting each time 
BUT this time hes said to me its over forever we have no connection and hes gone back to being so stubborn from being madly in love with me hes now not even mising me 1% i literally feel like the universe loa has backfired on me all my journalling i worte i never wants us to go through a break up again etc and now this!!
i dont know what to do - do i give up i am strong willed and want to believe i can sort this out and have him contact me but honestly he is the most stubborn person ive met in my life nothing gets him ive sent the heart energy 
pw nothing 
do you think the universe will help me or loa help me sort this out and us be back together coz i totally love him i dont want anyone else  ?
please advice and if it is possible for this to happen 
thanks for reading guys x

The "universe" didn't do it, you did. Sorry if that sounds rude, as that is definitely not my intention. He is projecting your beliefs of him, to you, so I would analyze what you believe of him.

Anything is possible, of course, but everything is belief, so start there.

11/08/2018 6:20 pm  #3

hi thanks for your reply appreciate it i feel so confused and like no one is in my situation cant see a story on here like mine lol 
so do you think even though he literaly is like the most stubborn person ever i mean heart energy doesnt even get to him thats what im dealing with... that i can believe he's not stubborn and that he wants to call me ? and do you think this will change the situation from him being stubborn ?

11/09/2018 1:07 pm  #4

donna89 wrote:

hi thanks for your reply appreciate it i feel so confused and like no one is in my situation cant see a story on here like mine lol 
so do you think even though he literaly is like the most stubborn person ever i mean heart energy doesnt even get to him thats what im dealing with... that i can believe he's not stubborn and that he wants to call me ? and do you think this will change the situation from him being stubborn ?

Your beliefs need some work. He is acting this way towards you because you believe he is this way. You HAVE to change your perspective of him - see him as loving, not stubborn. 

Also, don't do too much. I've found people who are constantly doing different techniques ALL the time, tend to hinder any progress. Just watch your self-talk and do a session at night as you fall asleep. It's very simple, but people make it way harder than it needs to be.

11/28/2018 7:45 am  #5

Piper wrote:

donna89 wrote:

Your beliefs need some work. He is acting this way towards you because you believe he is this way. You HAVE to change your perspective of him - see him as loving, not stubborn. 

Also, don't do too much. I've found people who are constantly doing different techniques ALL the time, tend to hinder any progress. Just watch your self-talk and do a session at night as you fall asleep. It's very simple, but people make it way harder than it needs to be.

Totally agree

Board footera