LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/09/2018 3:28 am  #1

How and when

Is it better to not focus on the how and when?

Last edited by JennyB (11/09/2018 5:34 am)

11/09/2018 1:27 pm  #2

Re: How and when

JennyB wrote:

Always go to the end. Always go to the end of what you desire. It is not your job to decide how and when. I would definitely work on your obsession as well. 

11/09/2018 3:27 pm  #3

Piper wrote:

JennyB wrote:

Always go to the end. Always go to the end of what you desire. It is not your job to decide how and when. I would definitely work on your obsession as well. 

You totally mirrored what I was thinking and am now working on.  I fell into starting to feel like I was obsessing when I was in the end desire and it felt real and I felt the SP reaching back out to me.

How do you balance living in the end result, it feels real without a doubt, the person reaching back out to you and not start obsessing? I keep falling into this loop.

I read Neville Goddard too.

11/09/2018 3:44 pm  #4

JennyB wrote:

Piper wrote:

JennyB wrote:

You totally mirrored what I was thinking and am now working on.  I fell into starting to feel like I was obsessing when I was in the end desire and it felt real and I felt the SP reaching back out to me.

How do you balance living in the end result, it feels real without a doubt, the person reaching back out to you and not start obsessing? I keep falling into this loop.

I read Neville Goddard too.

You have to train your unruly mind . I usually read A LOT, and that kind of takes my awareness away from what I don't like. I'm working on bettering my relationship, but I understand what it's like to be away from the person you desire. You just cannot let yourself fall into the obsession and continue to live in your desired end. See him sitting next to you, and have a conversation with him. You know, since you read Neville, that you can choose to shift into a different state, or you can stay in the icky one and experience all the icky things that come with it. Just shift. It always seems hard, but that's our belief. 

11/09/2018 4:19 pm  #5

Last edited by JennyB (11/10/2018 5:53 pm)

Board footera