LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/12/2018 11:47 am  #1

I only know his name

I’ve seen this guy whom I’m very attracted too, I know his first name but that’s all..... my question is if I do PW,BWD and the love spell will he know it’s from me ( he doesn’t know me) say for instance if he sees me, will it then dawn on him that the feelings are for me ?

Last edited by Wooie (11/12/2018 1:09 pm)

11/12/2018 10:50 pm  #2

Re: I only know his name

OMG I AM SO EXCITED TO REPLY TO THIS! 

So my story:
I went to this party and I had this instant attraction to my SP. I had NO clue who he was. I was sooo curious and I just had to know who he was. I went home and looked him up on facebook because I figured he was friends with someone I knew. I asked our mutual friend if he knew this guy and he told me that my SP was not available as he was in a long-term relationship. After I found that out, I just kind of let it go because I did not want to interfere with his relationship. Before I went to sleep, I was in this really good mood because I was like wow guys like him exist. I did a "wouldn't it be amazing if I get a guy like him." 

2 months later(now single) - HE ADDED ME ON FACEBOOK! After I added him, he messaged me saying that I was cute and he wanted to get to know me. He told me that the mutual friend I asked about him to told my SP (2 months later) that I was asking about him. It blows my mind that 2 months later, our mutual friend wanted to bring me up. 

My story makes me so happy because anything is possible! In my case, it was a mutual friend, in your case  it might be something different so forget about the HOW and just know that you will see him again. I think that if you do PW and BWD he will not necessarily know it's from you but he will definitely feel an attraction to you. When he feels that attraction to you, he will obviously be pulled to you. 

I didn't even do PW or anything. I just said "wouldn't it be amazing if I get a guy like him" and completely detached. 

Last edited by sk721 (11/12/2018 10:51 pm)

11/13/2018 3:12 am  #3

Thank you for your reply..... I’m so happy for you, I’m going to do a few PW sessions as it makes me feel sooo good 😊

1/07/2019 8:16 pm  #4

sk721 wrote:

OMG I AM SO EXCITED TO REPLY TO THIS! 

So my story:
I went to this party and I had this instant attraction to my SP. I had NO clue who he was. I was sooo curious and I just had to know who he was. I went home and looked him up on facebook because I figured he was friends with someone I knew. I asked our mutual friend if he knew this guy and he told me that my SP was not available as he was in a long-term relationship. After I found that out, I just kind of let it go because I did not want to interfere with his relationship. Before I went to sleep, I was in this really good mood because I was like wow guys like him exist. I did a "wouldn't it be amazing if I get a guy like him." 

2 months later(now single) - HE ADDED ME ON FACEBOOK! After I added him, he messaged me saying that I was cute and he wanted to get to know me. He told me that the mutual friend I asked about him to told my SP (2 months later) that I was asking about him. It blows my mind that 2 months later, our mutual friend wanted to bring me up. 

My story makes me so happy because anything is possible! In my case, it was a mutual friend, in your case  it might be something different so forget about the HOW and just know that you will see him again. I think that if you do PW and BWD he will not necessarily know it's from you but he will definitely feel an attraction to you. When he feels that attraction to you, he will obviously be pulled to you. 

I didn't even do PW or anything. I just said "wouldn't it be amazing if I get a guy like him" and completely detached. 

I love your story! It gives me hope, especially because as far as a guy I goes that I want to successfully manifest a relationship with, this is the most detached I’ve been to the outcome and I’ve also been focusing a lot on myself as well. I really wanna date around too because it’ll keep me from being too focused on my SP so hopefully I’ll finally start having some luck with that.

Keep us posted on updates on your end!

1/11/2019 4:45 am  #5

wow! incredible! this post gives light. keep us updated!

1/31/2019 9:50 pm  #6

I had a crush on a celebrity and never in a million years thought I would actually meet him.  A friend of mine invited me to a party and she said "you'll never believe who's going to be there" and it was HIM.  We started seeing each other.  You don't have to do a PW technique necessarily because as you begin to manifest things it will just automatically work.  Practice makes perfect girlfriends!  :-)

2/02/2019 8:09 am  #7

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I had a crush on a celebrity and never in a million years thought I would actually meet him.  A friend of mine invited me to a party and she said "you'll never believe who's going to be there" and it was HIM.  We started seeing each other.  You don't have to do a PW technique necessarily because as you begin to manifest things it will just automatically work.  Practice makes perfect girlfriends!  :-)

It's been a while Lanie. How are doing these days?

2/03/2019 1:29 pm  #8

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

It's been a while Lanie. How are doing these days?

I am good but just been really, really busy.  I'm so happy you're on the forum and hope you're doing well.  xoxoxoxo

Board footera