LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/19/2018 9:02 am  #1

Suggestion for a 'living in the end' PW.

I have learned so much since starting this journey and gained so much self respect. I had a read through some of the thread today and thought how easy it is for people to come back and say sorry, or say they'll do this or that and change. It's something people do in relationships or the time, or that men in particular often do to women. I think it explains why PW will often work and make them come back and say the things you want, but then it's not backed up by actions.
While personally I wouldn't have a use for it now, I thought how wonderful and more successful PW could be if Lanie made a guided meditation that instead of saying i'm sorry etc. had the POI say things like "I'm so glad that you gave me a chance to fix things", "Look where we are now, everything was so worth it"., "I'm so happy that you gave me a chance to prove how much I care about you".....comments like that would suggest he came back and put a lot of effort into fixing things, and then you had a perfect relationship after!
Just a suggestion!

11/20/2018 8:19 am  #2

Re: Suggestion for a 'living in the end' PW.

marilyng wrote:

I have learned so much since starting this journey and gained so much self respect. I had a read through some of the thread today and thought how easy it is for people to come back and say sorry, or say they'll do this or that and change. It's something people do in relationships or the time, or that men in particular often do to women. I think it explains why PW will often work and make them come back and say the things you want, but then it's not backed up by actions.
While personally I wouldn't have a use for it now, I thought how wonderful and more successful PW could be if Lanie made a guided meditation that instead of saying i'm sorry etc. had the POI say things like "I'm so glad that you gave me a chance to fix things", "Look where we are now, everything was so worth it"., "I'm so happy that you gave me a chance to prove how much I care about you".....comments like that would suggest he came back and put a lot of effort into fixing things, and then you had a perfect relationship after!
Just a suggestion!

You have made some good observations. And I am going to add my own.

Lanie has two different versions of the meditation where she puts in the words for you and one for you to put in what you want your person of interest to say. Keep in mind that there is no need to use the meditations. It is not a must. But some women say they have trouble relaxing, visualizing or have no confidence in their manifestation abilities, so the meditation is geared more towards those women.

Saying sorry is not easy for everyone. Like the ex I was with, to get him to come back and say sorry, would be a huge step for him. Not for me because I will never manifest him back into my life. At least not intentionally.

It is the same with the words I love you. For some people, it is really hard to say it. So you have to look at each case individually, which you can't do as it is impossible to know everyone in the world and their heart.

But I will say I do agree that you also need the words backed up with actions. And this is why each woman has to create what she wants her person of interest to say. It has to be things that are important to her as a person. And this why this whole thing can never be rushed.

Lanie worked on her ex for a year before he came back to her but when he did he put a ring on her finger 3 weeks later. Maybe had he acted sooner and she let him in, maybe he would never have develop the desire to make her a more permanent fixture in his life. who nows.

We had a member here who was manifesting her ex back but met another guy and became his girlfriend. Then her ex popped up and say everything she was dying to hear him say. He took her out for drinks. She had sex with him and he ghost her right afterwards. Turns out he himself was already in another relationship too. Had she waited to see if he was being genuine, he would not have the power to break her heart twice and lead to her cheating on the new man her life.

Last edited by ChaliceSnowFlower (11/20/2018 8:22 am)

11/20/2018 1:25 pm  #3

marilyng wrote:

Just a suggestion!

I have a meditation that has silence and you can visualize anything you choose.  A suggestion is to always keep the statements short and to repeat the same ones over and over before changing them up.  :-)

11/21/2018 5:07 am  #4

Just a suggestion!
As so many people listen to the original and seem to get them to come back and say those words, but nothing really changes.

11/23/2018 5:59 pm  #5

I discovered listening to other hypnosis tapes that I can't relax at all....I never feel hypnotized or on a manifestation state.  I do have the words to several of these, like self confidence, memorized.  I have maybe a little more self confidence, and I know all the words...consciously, but I feel until I learn to relax, my subconscious ain't buying it.  I wonder, for those who do not have success, whether they can relax and allow.  I'm kinda thinking that's all allowing and receiving is...relaxing

Board footera