LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2018 11:36 am  #1

bad sign ??? pls advice

so i broke up with my ex a month ago and i have tried to manifest him back but im feeling quite doubtfulll and losing hope because this is our breakup number 5!!!! we have been on and off for 5 years and im thinkin the universe will say no more chances but then again people say anythin is possible so ive been staying as strong as i can but he really is stubborn no matter how much i try and say hes not 
the love spell did not worjk on him NOTHING not a flinch 
bwd and pw nothing 
and now today i go to check my whatsapp and out of nowhere whatsapp deleted all his messages all our history now surely thats a bad sign from the universe wiping out all our history like as if to say its finished 
help im soo upset and really thinking this is over and its impossible to fix .. but i hope not ;(

11/28/2018 11:57 am  #2

Re: bad sign ??? pls advice

donna89 wrote:

so i broke up with my ex a month ago and i have tried to manifest him back but im feeling quite doubtfulll and losing hope because this is our breakup number 5!!!! we have been on and off for 5 years and im thinkin the universe will say no more chances but then again people say anythin is possible so ive been staying as strong as i can but he really is stubborn no matter how much i try and say hes not 
the love spell did not worjk on him NOTHING not a flinch 
bwd and pw nothing 
and now today i go to check my whatsapp and out of nowhere whatsapp deleted all his messages all our history now surely thats a bad sign from the universe wiping out all our history like as if to say its finished 
help im soo upset and really thinking this is over and its impossible to fix .. but i hope not ;(

Change your beliefs about him and the situation, and they will change to match what you believe. If you are constantly breaking up, then you need to go within and figure out why. It doesn't have to be an off-again-on-again relationship, but instead it can be a healthy, blissful one, but YOU need to figure out what your beliefs are, and change them accordingly. The only meaning to something is what we give it and believe it to be. 

11/28/2018 12:22 pm  #3

hey thanks for the reply i tried to change my beliefs about him being not stubborn and a few other things and will continue to do so 
its just hard because i read so many stories on here about how their ex calls them and that has never happened to me hes never had it in his personality to change to do that but i will continue to believe he will 
so if it was you would you personally think this can be changed even after everything 

11/28/2018 1:44 pm  #4

donna89 wrote:

hey thanks for the reply i tried to change my beliefs about him being not stubborn and a few other things and will continue to do so 
its just hard because i read so many stories on here about how their ex calls them and that has never happened to me hes never had it in his personality to change to do that but i will continue to believe he will 
so if it was you would you personally think this can be changed even after everything 

Someone else' situation is not yours or mine, though, so perhaps not reading them would be beneficial. WE don't get to choose when or how, so you have to continue to work on/enforce your beliefs until they impress. If you are anxious or in doubt, then you have not impressed them yet, so you must continue. Maybe don't work on each thing individually, but instead, see your life with him as a whole - meaning the amazing relationship you desire to have with him where he is not stubborn or whatever. You must go to the end and live in that assumption, not be obsessed, desperate or anxious about it. Live as if you two are already together, happily. 

12/03/2018 12:08 pm  #5

You must give it time to work and not expect to see immediate results.  If you realize that it is in the process of working (and it is) then you can relax.  :-)

12/10/2018 6:24 am  #6

Lanie Stevens wrote:

You must give it time to work and not expect to see immediate results. If you realize that it is in the process of working (and it is) then you can relax. :-)

Thanks for this, Lanie!

Board footera