LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/01/2018 8:34 am  #1

How You Can Use The Law Of Attraction To Manifest A Prince?

How I Used Neville Goddard/Law Of Attraction To Start Dating A Prince - https://old.reddit.com/r/NevilleGoddard/comments/a1la6k/how_i_used_neville_goddardlaw_of_attraction_to/

THIS NOT MY SUCCESS STORY.

I just came across this success story and found it quite fascinating. So I am sharing it with you.

*throwaway because my main account has a lot of details people could use to stalk me.

*Disclosure: I love my boyfriend for who he is, I didn’t even know he was a prince when we started talking.

I’m really a private person so this is hard for me to post but I really want to show you that THIS STUFF WORKS.

It all started with the fever around the royal wedding in May, I thought it was really romantic Harry and Meghan seem truly in love and I got truly caught up in all of the excitement which of course Eugenie’s wedding only fuels the fire even more. I have never really wanted to be a princess (not even as a child) it doesn’t seem a like a real career choice besides I love democracy and study politics at university. I have always wanted to return to my home country and do good there, work for the UN or become a diplomat (that was the plan) and do lots of charity work but the royal wedding really got me fantasizing what it would be like to fall in love with a prince and have a royal wedding.

So just for fun I made some Pinterest boards and began pinning pictures of tiaras, royal orders, gowns, palaces etc. I would often do this when I came home from work/Uni at night just before bed. Than in a tired and sleepy state I would begin imagining that that was really me and really my lifestyle. I would fall asleep imagining myself wearing a lovely gown and tiara stepping out of a limousine to the roar of flashing cameras to the point it became so vivid that I could here the cameras click and the feel the flash blinding my eyes. It was really amazing, in the pitch black of my bedroom at night I could see the photographers and feel the flash! I did this since May.

At the start of this month, I added someone on my recommends list on social media (I honestly assumed I knew him somehow since he is from my home country and that is how I communicate with my family back home).

He immediately began messaging me and we chatted, I found him to be so charming and sweet, he would always send me little notes through out the day even though we live in different time zones. About two weeks in (I know this is going fast) he asked me to be his girlfriend and revealed he was a prince! (Yes I double checked and verified his claims) it was so crazy! I remember just sitting there laughing. I love him so much and I was gonna be his girlfriend anyway but now he also happens to be a prince? Anyways the month is almost over and we are making plans to spend the summer together. I think this worked because I didn’t take it too seriously, I don’t need to be a princess (still don’t) and please remember my imagined scene still hasn’t happened yet. However I am excited for the summer and doing tons of research as well as trying to become fluent. I don’t know what will happen in the future I am just so lucky to be dating an amazing guy

TLDR: made a royal wedding Pinterest, been pinning and imagining and feeling it real since May, met a guy who turned out to be a prince.

12/05/2018 4:44 am  #2

Re: How You Can Use The Law Of Attraction To Manifest A Prince?

Wow. Nobody likes this success story. I am shocked.

12/05/2018 11:45 pm  #3

It's a cool story

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

12/07/2018 12:53 pm  #4

StrawberryGoddess wrote:

It's a cool story

It is a lovely success story. But nobody here seems to be digging on it.

12/07/2018 5:24 pm  #5

I figure everything boils down to belief and speaking it into existence...and seeing it come to past... Not doubting... Sometimes we kill our own work.

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

12/07/2018 5:34 pm  #6

Speak as if you already have it... Believe like you have it!! Stop putting a time limit on everything and always look and seek for a better outcome... Sometimes if you keep wooning over your loss you'll never see something way better than what you had. It's getting ready to be a new year..so it's time to start thinking on new beginnings..no old crap that keeps your mind trapped in one way of thinking on old things.

12/08/2018 7:20 am  #7

Samarkande2 wrote:

I don't think it's the story or you, it's the footfall and everyone being tied up in their own bubbles of life. I'm finding it hard to allow myself to meditate, to allow myself success or the belief he could fall in love with me because at the moment I feel so low.

Sorry if I'm not falling over your success, it's not personal, it's simply feeling like crap and not wanting to pull everyone else into the crap with me.

If it was my success story I might have felt hurt, but I don't recall saying I want people falling all over this success story. I just thought this story would have drawn a lot more attention considering the atmosphere and royal weddings in the news and stuff, that's all. Based on that, I felt more of you women here would get a thrill out of this success story. I ain't taking nothing personal.

However, based on your post however you are. You are too caught up in your own shit. One good manifesting tool is celebrating the success of others, knowing fully well you can make this your reality to as you are a creator.

12/08/2018 12:41 pm  #8

Samarkande2 wrote:

Not going to get into a fight with you as I am feeling too ill and that was not the intention - I'm out of here.
Just be aware that from what I've seen it's a high proportion of viewers and less commenters/registered individuals.

I think I'm done on these kind of sites.

I don't know where you get the impression that someone is fighting with you. So you are entitled to say what you want, but I'm not. If you read my post with a more receptive mind, I clearly gave you a good tip to help your manifesting. If you consider that a fight, then you need to change your perception.

12/09/2018 7:37 am  #9

StrawberryGoddess wrote:

Speak as if you already have it... Believe like you have it!! Stop putting a time limit on everything and always look and seek for a better outcome... Sometimes if you keep wooning over your loss you'll never see something way better than what you had. It's getting ready to be a new year..so it's time to start thinking on new beginnings..no old crap that keeps your mind trapped in one way of thinking on old things.

Agreed.

Last edited by ChaliceSnowFlower (12/09/2018 7:38 am)

Board footera