LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/06/2018 8:24 pm  #1

Is this a sign they’re rejecting it?

My friend and I are have a lot of sexual tension, so I’m using remote seduction to try and make this happen between us finally. We text all day, but ever since I started doing PW and RS, she’s texting far less. I’m not sure what’s going on. I told her things seem weird between us, but she says she’s busy. But even when she’s busy she texts throughout the day. Has anyone had this happen?

Also, I Day dream about her throughout the day, never anything negative or being impatient— is that going to negatively affect it?

12/10/2018 5:46 am  #2

Re: Is this a sign they’re rejecting it?

I am not an expert, but maybe you should wait a little while and everything will come back to where they were. I mean, maybe she's just really busy.

Regarding your daydreams, I don't think there's anything wrong about it. I actually read somewhere that daydreaming is also a type of meditation.

12/20/2018 9:09 am  #3

Re: Is this a sign they’re rejecting it?

Wait patiently, if u are a firm beliver of "good things come to those who wait", it will work. all u have to do is trust the process, never stop sending vibrations, keep it consistent. just believe!

Board footera