LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/12/2018 5:07 pm  #1

Got a message!

Now, this guy isn’t my SP, BUT I thought I would play a little game and try to receive a message from a particular person to fluff up my skills and faith.

This guy I got a message from is an ex and I haven’t heard from him in almost a year. The other day (two days ago!) I was on a hike and I stopped to create this image in my mind of him writing me on Facebook. When I finished I was like alright cool, now I just have to let it happen. This morning I was on that hike again and it just happened to flit across my mind.

On the hike I posted a video on my Instagram story and lo and behold, he just responded with a message. I threw my head back and laughed out loud. I had to share.

12/13/2018 12:05 pm  #2

Re: Got a message!

luvvthings wrote:

Now, this guy isn’t my SP, BUT I thought I would play a little game and try to receive a message from a particular person to fluff up my skills and faith.

This guy I got a message from is an ex and I haven’t heard from him in almost a year. The other day (two days ago!) I was on a hike and I stopped to create this image in my mind of him writing me on Facebook. When I finished I was like alright cool, now I just have to let it happen. This morning I was on that hike again and it just happened to flit across my mind.

On the hike I posted a video on my Instagram story and lo and behold, he just responded with a message. I threw my head back and laughed out loud. I had to share.

Sounds like you are having fun. As well you should.

Board footera