LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/04/2019 9:59 pm  #1

He's sexually all over the place - need help!

Okay, so in mid November, after doing PW for almost three months it happened - I manifested contact back with my ex who had been widely ignoring me for weeks and months. I was over the moon. But a few days later, he would contact me daily almost, he started sexting me. It was odd because normally that's not his thing but I also did some BWD with him, so I thought it was because of that. 

However, some more days later I found a recent profile of him on a dating app. And only a day later my cousin, who is friends with my ex, contacted me to tell me that my ex had started to flirt with her and offered her to start an affair with her! This happened at the same time he was texting intimately with me. 

I was just bummed and I still am. I haven't told him what I know but I feel like my manifestation has backfired. I don't know what's happening, he's still in a relationship with the Third Party and he told my cousin that he was very unhappy but was afraid to call it a day. He didn't tell me about that at all. 

Furthermore when him and I had an intimate chat, he would all of a sudden stop it and tell me "I can't". I asked him what was wrong as he had initiated all of this and it was basically just a flirt and he would tell me "I can't lie to anyone anymore, not to you either." This, combined with my knowledge of his profile and the story about my cousin, made me feel like there are even more girls... 

Since this happened, although I didn't tell him about it as my cousin thought it wouldn't lead to anything good anyway, I have gotten colder towards him. I still want him but I'm so disappointing. And he seems to sense it because our contact that has been frequent for weeks now seems to fade again. 

I was also disappointed because we still haven't met, he told my cousin he can't have someone visiting him while his girlfriend is there but he wanted to meet her, too. She told him off after he sexted her and they haven't been in contact since. 

He has always been faithful, never been a player. As I wanted him back and knew already that he wasn't happy in his relationship, I visualized us together as a happy couple. But now this seems to have run out of control. 

I don't get it how this could happen. He always told me he didn't even like my cousin that much and that he finds her rather not so attractive as a woman. 

What should I do now???

Last edited by Cahira (1/04/2019 10:02 pm)

1/31/2019 9:55 pm  #2

Re: He's sexually all over the place - need help!

I know it's been a while since you posted so please update.  I have a hard time thinking he wasn't a player because this behavior proves otherwise.  perhaps you just didn't catch him in the act because he's an accomplished liar.  Something to consider.  :-(

Board footera