LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/30/2019 4:40 pm  #1

Manifested some money

....actually a lot of money.  Feeling good about it but for one thing.  Its manifesting around me and I am receiving benefit from it, but its going directly to others so I am lacking some power regarding its use.   The others are family members so if its a kid, and I don't have to help pay tuition, I consider it my wealth as well.  The rest is mostly going to hubby, but I have a lot of shared bills, so they will be getting paid. And that frees up my money for me.  Anyway the fact that the almost exact dollar amounts I requested to manifest are going to others is one thing I need to explore.  

No luck with men yet....attracted another nice young man, but I kinda screwed it up...half on purpose as he is younger and has kids and stuff about which I don't want to be bothered.

But I am seeing this all as a positive shift that needs tweaking.

Hope you all are happy prosperous and boinking like crazy.

Last edited by annabelle (1/30/2019 4:45 pm)

2/14/2019 12:19 am  #2

Re: Manifested some money

Thanks so much for sharing your success story!  LOA in action and I have no doubt you will find your wonderful prince at the right time.  :-)

3/12/2019 4:02 pm  #3

Thank you Ms. Stevens.  I have given up on prince charming for now.  I seem to have aged rather rapidly in my self imposed seclusion and am not feeling that magical man magnet energy presently.

But I have a fun update on manifesting.  I tried a Neville Goddard technique of "revising" in the moment.  I did it during a very busy Sunday in which I wanted a meeting to end early and another social thingie to cancel.  I imagined the woman, who I had never seen, saying she had to be elsewhere and excusing herself.  And then she did excuse herself a whole hour early, all while she apologized profusely for having such a short presentation.  Then when I got home, the next thing was in fact cancelled.  Finally my son called feeling down about everything and short on cash.  So I imagined him otherwise.  The next day he called happy from work, saying his landlord had reduced his rent and he had a new fun travel opportunity.  All I did was revise everything in my head as I went.

3/12/2019 7:26 pm  #4

That's great... I'm going to look into Neville's reviving the moment technique.

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

Board footera