LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2019 4:42 pm  #1

Being in an alpha state necessary for Pussy Whip?

I have read the first three books and am currently reading the 5th one, "Manifesting Love" which talks about how important it is to be in the alpha state when doing the techniques and visualizations, otherwise they will not work. I'm assuming this also includes the Pussy Whip technique?

But I recall reading in that first book that she says it's not crucial to be in the meditative state while doing the PW technique and that she often does it while doing other things and without even closing her eyes. So I am seeing a bit of conflicting info here, unless I am mixing things up. My biggest question is - is it necessary to be in the alpha state in order for the PW technique to work? Hopefully someone can clear this up for me!

2/07/2019 6:18 pm  #2

Re: Being in an alpha state necessary for Pussy Whip?

I do not believe it is necessary to be in an alpha state when doing the PW technique.

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

2/09/2019 5:09 pm  #3

I don’t think it does. I will say that I had great success before just from reading the instructions in her book, but when I decided to get the meditations from her site, my results were better and faster.

In BWD she has a 1 Minute one she does that I use frequently in my “spare moments.”

2/14/2019 12:28 am  #4

I believe things manifest faster in the alpha state because you become as one with the person you are directing energy to but I have done this technique for so long I can alter my brain waves without meditation if I choose.  For beginners especially it's easier to focus in a guided way because it does take focus, visualization and in a relaxed state.  But as I say in my books I started by doing "sleep" mantras.  :-)

Board footera