LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/09/2019 4:33 pm  #1

Small Successes!

I learned about Lanie back in October 2018 when the man I love ended our relationship. It was so hard. I manifested him to come back quickly and he said EVERYTHING I visualized this first go around (some of its pretty personal so I won’t share details, but it was stunning). It was amazing, we were on fire for weeks. It was like brand new love.

Then, I got lazy. Things were going well so I stopped visualizing and fell into old habits. Things fell apart again. He went through a messy divorce and while his love for his ex is gone, she’s done a great deal of damage. He often is conflicted in matters regarding love and trust and self esteem. His reasons for breaking up with me are always “you’ll get bored of me” “when you leave me...” “I am incapable of loving anyone” “this could lead to happiness or just backfire...last time (his marriage) backfired.” So he’s very afraid of relationships. Which is why I think I’m having a hard time manifesting commitment...or I’m having a hard time because of MY BELIEF that it will be hard. Maybe I need to get out of my own way!

He tells me he loves me, he’d be lost without me, I’m beautiful, I’m amazing, etc. all these things I visualized, but I can’t seem to get to that next step. At first I visualized me being his best friend and him being unable to be without me and it worked. Now I’m trying to go to the next stage. Lol.

A small, but recent manifestation was when we had an argument this week, I didn’t contact him, but I is ed Lanie’s Technique just to get an apology. And not just any apology, but a specific one. I kid you not, the language he used was slightly different, but he apologized several hours later. Just about the way I visualized. He always contacts me  within a few hours after I use PW or BWD. This stuff works ladies!

2/11/2019 3:07 am  #2

Re: Small Successes!

IntentionallyThoughtful wrote:

I learned about Lanie back in October 2018 when the man I love ended our relationship. It was so hard. I manifested him to come back quickly and he said EVERYTHING I visualized this first go around (some of its pretty personal so I won’t share details, but it was stunning). It was amazing, we were on fire for weeks. It was like brand new love.

Then, I got lazy. Things were going well so I stopped visualizing and fell into old habits. Things fell apart again. He went through a messy divorce and while his love for his ex is gone, she’s done a great deal of damage. He often is conflicted in matters regarding love and trust and self esteem. His reasons for breaking up with me are always “you’ll get bored of me” “when you leave me...” “I am incapable of loving anyone” “this could lead to happiness or just backfire...last time (his marriage) backfired.” So he’s very afraid of relationships. Which is why I think I’m having a hard time manifesting commitment...or I’m having a hard time because of MY BELIEF that it will be hard. Maybe I need to get out of my own way!

He tells me he loves me, he’d be lost without me, I’m beautiful, I’m amazing, etc. all these things I visualized, but I can’t seem to get to that next step. At first I visualized me being his best friend and him being unable to be without me and it worked. Now I’m trying to go to the next stage. Lol.

A small, but recent manifestation was when we had an argument this week, I didn’t contact him, but I is ed Lanie’s Technique just to get an apology. And not just any apology, but a specific one. I kid you not, the language he used was slightly different, but he apologized several hours later. Just about the way I visualized. He always contacts me within a few hours after I use PW or BWD. This stuff works ladies!

Wow awesome!
I did try PW before but it seemed so hard to reach the first SP I wanted to manifest. This time around, I want to try on my ex. I have " whispering " on his ears with the things that I wanted him to say. One stubborn guy. Hopefully there will be good news soon.

2/15/2019 9:42 am  #3

That s great!good for you
Maybe manifesting to commitment should be done in small steps.Like in real life,you cant go from 0 to 100!!!  

2/15/2019 7:03 pm  #4

Thank you for sharing your success story!  It's important to keep visualizing once you get him back so it will proceed to where you want it to go but I believe you're well on your way.  Congrats!  :-)

Board footera