Lanie Stevens, Author -- "Empowering Women Forum" - http://laniestevensauthor.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



2/20/2019 9:21 am  #1


Things seemed to be going BEAUTIFULLY, and then...

...it appears my POI is in a long distance relationship.

This is disappointing, and I’ll admit more upsetting than I had anticipated. When I met him back in November, one of the girls I used to work with told me he was single. My POI was someone I met when I wasn’t looking, and even though I was attracted to him at the time, I didn’t give him much thought until he very randomly popped into the other studio I worked at the next day. After reading my Tarot cards on this, giving it some more thought, and talking to a couple of friends who are natural born psychics, I decided to enact the Law of Attraction and follow it to get the guy... because let’s face it, I’ve never ever been successful at this but wanted to try. Then somehow I was lead to Lanie Stevens and her book. I read Manifesting Love and started doing the exercises diligently. Never skipped a day meditating, etc. Sure enough like magic it seemed things were falling into place. With no real initiative of my own for the most part, some of the people he is close with at the studio (including his former roommate) became friends with me. Other opportunities presented itself slowly yet surely for me to see him and get to know him. In fact I saw him on Valentine’s Day of all days because that was the only time I was able to see my close friend who works with him and it went well. I could definitely tell the meditations we’re working because I felt this magnetic connection to him when I saw him and when we talked. Then yet another person from my past who happens to work with my POI for photo shoots reached out to me out of the blue because she made the connection that we knew eachother and wants us to all hang out.

Things are going beautifully and then lo and behold I put two and two together and realized that he’s dating some girl who lives out of state (but she’s from here) and she flew down for the week to spend time with him. Needless to say I’m bummed and pretty crushed in that I felt reeeeeeeally good about this. How serious are they, I don’t know but they seem really into eachother. What didn’t help was that I made attempts to date around to not put all my eggs in one basket or set myself up for disappointment, but I had no luck. Heh.

With that said, so what do I do now knowing he’s seeing someone else? I’m still interested in him, obviously. A couple of my friends I talked to who are natural born psychics and tarot readers have assured me that it’s not gonna get off the ground with him and her and that it’s gonna fizzle out. While most times in my experience they’ve been right about this sort of thing, there was a time when I was reeeeally in love with a guy and I was told the same thing and he and that girl are still together five years later.

Any advice going forward would be helpful. I’m just partially stunned because I did everything right, so I thought.

2/20/2019 10:25 pm  #2


Re: Things seemed to be going BEAUTIFULLY, and then...

This reminds me of a story that has to do with a friend of mine.  She met someone from out of town but he was married.  She wasn't going to interfere with their relationship but she was crazy about him (never had sex or intimacy) and she visualized herself with him.  He called her one day (months had gone by) and said his wife left him (never question how LOA is going to work) and he and my friend got married a couple of years later.  You never know what the future will bring.  I would use the technique (it worked) and then let the universe bring him to you if it's in your best interest.  :-)

2/21/2019 8:23 am  #3


Re: Things seemed to be going BEAUTIFULLY, and then...

Lanie Stevens wrote:

This reminds me of a story that has to do with a friend of mine.  She met someone from out of town but he was married.  She wasn't going to interfere with their relationship but she was crazy about him (never had sex or intimacy) and she visualized herself with him.  He called her one day (months had gone by) and said his wife left him (never question how LOA is going to work) and he and my friend got married a couple of years later.  You never know what the future will bring.  I would use the technique (it worked) and then let the universe bring him to you if it's in your best interest.  :-)

Thank you Lanie for your encouragement! I truly appreciate it. I don’t get the impression that they’ve been together long at all, because he was in fact single when I met him in November. I just feel like the way things had been aligning that it wasn’t an accident. The fact that he isn’t even my usual type at all yet I’m so drawn to him is very telling. I’m a big believer in Angel numbers/repeating numbers and I met him on 11/11 (November 11th of last year) and I’m still seeing repeating numbers a lot right now despite him dating this girl.

I’m so happy to hear about your friend! I’ve been doing the Connect to your POI While You Sleep meditation, ETF Tapping using my own script, and Believing You Can Manifest Love meditations. Lanie, are there any meditations in particular you recommend? I’m willing to try anything else out. Thank you again!! <3

     Thread Starter

2/22/2019 10:30 pm  #4


Re: Things seemed to be going BEAUTIFULLY, and then...

All my meditations are good because they guide you into the alpha state.  How is that better than doing it yourself?  Because you can't think AND get into the alpha state at the same time.  So I would use whichever meditation draws you to it.  Thanks for being a faithful reader and using my meditations.  xoxoxoxoxoxo

2/24/2019 10:48 am  #5


Re: Things seemed to be going BEAUTIFULLY, and then...

Lanie Stevens wrote:

All my meditations are good because they guide you into the alpha state.  How is that better than doing it yourself?  Because you can't think AND get into the alpha state at the same time.  So I would use whichever meditation draws you to it.  Thanks for being a faithful reader and using my meditations.  xoxoxoxoxoxo

Very true. I definitely felt a great connection with my POI when I last saw him since doing the meditations, that’s for sure. Thanks so much! <3

     Thread Starter

3/11/2019 6:19 am  #6


Re: Things seemed to be going BEAUTIFULLY, and then...

I have a bit of an update. Lanie, you’re very right about never questioning how the law of attraction will work! While it is frustrating that my POI has a girlfriend now (and I think she just moved in with him despite them only being together for like a couple of months to my understanding), I still wanna see this through yet not interfere with their relationship. I’m continuing with the meditations, EFT Tapping, and the law of attraction as well as attempting to date around (no luck yet but I’m still trying). I’ve been doing the aforementioned and visualizing us together and embodying the feeling of being in a relationship with him. I don’t focus on the how’s and the when’s because the universe will sort that all out. Like magic, people, places, and things have been coming together that has anything to do with him and us crossing eachother’s paths (also note that I transferred to a studio location in a different city over an hour away, so me seeing him more regularly isn’t as likely as it once was).

Fast forward to last Monday when my boss sent out a memo that my POI was going to be a guest visitor at the studio location I work at on Thursday. I audibly gasped because 1. Our studio location is over an hour away from the sister studio my POI works at and we like NEVER have guest people doing anything like that. 2. I know for a fact I manifested this because of all the other people we have at other studio locations to do a class, I would’ve thought someone else would have done that by now who has been with our company for much longer and not him.

But yeah, there’s no going around it. I definitely manifested my POI coming to my studio location this past Thursday. I got to have an actual conversation with him and my friend who happened to come with him before they left. What I observed is that we’re forming a genuine connection because he’s usually pretty indifferent, sometimes aloof or evasive when around other people. However, when I was talking to him and even when I was talking to my friend instead, I still had his full attention and he had a really big smile on his face. This is someone who isn’t very expressive at all and rarely ever smiles. But here he was, beaming the entire time I was there talking to him and our mutual friend. On top of that, turns out my boss is trying to get him to start working at my studio a few days a month. Crazy! While he’s with this other girl right now I’m just gonna continue doing what I have been law of attraction-wise as well as work on detaching from the outcome and being okay with the fact that it may not happen, because that’s when the magic starts (I feel like I’m getting there, finally). I’ll continue to update you all, but it feels awesome that I’ve managed to manifest all of this!

     Thread Starter

3/12/2019 1:27 pm  #7


Re: Things seemed to be going BEAUTIFULLY, and then...

Good job manifesting!  You never know whether something will lead and the universe is definitely putting him into your path.  He may just realize what he's been missing having you in his life.  xoxoxoxoxo

4/11/2019 11:38 am  #8


Re: Things seemed to be going BEAUTIFULLY, and then...

I have a bit of an update on this. The downer is he is still with his girlfriend. Despite my tarot cards and my friends’ tarot cards as well all saying that their relationship is doomed and to give it ‘til June at the latest, they seem in love for sure... at least what I’m seeing on their social media. The good news? My POI came back to my studio yet again two weeks ago! This time unexpectedly for me. We had a staff meeting and he was our surprise guest. I got to spend this time when he had the floor at the meeting observing him and watching how he interacts with everyone else, especially other women. Sure enough my feelings were reaffirmed! He’s very different with me (and in a good way) than he is with everyone else. We talked again before he left and I definitely feel a connection, and I felt it the last couple of times I’ve seen him. Yeah he is with someone right now, but clearly the meditations I’m doing are working. Things are slowly shifting and my boss is still trying to get him to work at my studio occasionally. Not to mention one of his close friends just started working with us at our studio a few times a month as well. I’m keeping the faith, because at this point I feel like it’s just a matter of time.

     Thread Starter

6/14/2019 8:56 pm  #9


Re: Things seemed to be going BEAUTIFULLY, and then...

I figured I’d give you all an update since I often see posts like these, etc. but more often than not I never know the outcome. Therefore, I figured I’d share with you all.

Days, then weeks, then months passed, and I hadn’t seen my POI again. From what I was gathering on social media, he and his girlfriend have only gotten more serious. Because I didn’t want to be attached to the outcome yet I had no luck at all when it came to dating around, I just figured it was best to not meditate as much. I pretty much stopped but when I did it I just felt like my heart just wasn’t in it as much. Me not seeing my POI at all in two months really did me in as well as his own relationship that seemed to be getting stronger.

That said, I just let it go completely. Turns out he’s moving out of state anyway and taking the girlfriend with him. Not that I wanted to interfere with their relationship, but I was also having the hope that maybe this was going to be short lived between him and her as my tarot cards kept saying they would end by summer and a few psychics said the same thing. In the end I just moved on. I’m actually not really sad and I wasn’t upset because I had been detached from the outcome, which is something I wanted. If anything I will say that I do feel some kind of way about the fact that the key thing I’ve always heard when it comes to the law of attraction and a specific person and applying it. I’ve always heard that if you’re okay with not having that person and open to having someone better, the universe would very likely bring it to you. On one hand I’m proud of myself because this is the most I’ve ever been detached from an outcome, considering that I really wanted to be with this guy and have the opportunity to explore my connection with him (we had one that I really felt every time I was around him, no lines were ever crossed). Yet on the other hand I’m scratching my head over the law of attraction when it comes to this. I did everything right and it still didn’t happen. I’ve decided to move on because he is gone now out of state and hopefully my luck will turn around and I will meet someone new and rather sooner than later. I’m definitely open to it, just having my doubts unfortunately.

     Thread Starter

6/14/2019 10:45 pm  #10


Re: Things seemed to be going BEAUTIFULLY, and then...

Nocturne wrote:

I figured I’d give you all an update since I often see posts like these, etc. but more often than not I never know the outcome. Therefore, I figured I’d share with you all.

Days, then weeks, then months passed, and I hadn’t seen my POI again. From what I was gathering on social media, he and his girlfriend have only gotten more serious. Because I didn’t want to be attached to the outcome yet I had no luck at all when it came to dating around, I just figured it was best to not meditate as much. I pretty much stopped but when I did it I just felt like my heart just wasn’t in it as much. Me not seeing my POI at all in two months really did me in as well as his own relationship that seemed to be getting stronger.

That said, I just let it go completely. Turns out he’s moving out of state anyway and taking the girlfriend with him. Not that I wanted to interfere with their relationship, but I was also having the hope that maybe this was going to be short lived between him and her as my tarot cards kept saying they would end by summer and a few psychics said the same thing. In the end I just moved on. I’m actually not really sad and I wasn’t upset because I had been detached from the outcome, which is something I wanted. If anything I will say that I do feel some kind of way about the fact that the key thing I’ve always heard when it comes to the law of attraction and a specific person and applying it. I’ve always heard that if you’re okay with not having that person and open to having someone better, the universe would very likely bring it to you. On one hand I’m proud of myself because this is the most I’ve ever been detached from an outcome, considering that I really wanted to be with this guy and have the opportunity to explore my connection with him (we had one that I really felt every time I was around him, no lines were ever crossed). Yet on the other hand I’m scratching my head over the law of attraction when it comes to this. I did everything right and it still didn’t happen. I’ve decided to move on because he is gone now out of state and hopefully my luck will turn around and I will meet someone new and rather sooner than later. I’m definitely open to it, just having my doubts unfortunately.

Sorry to hear that.  I was reading your story from the beginning and was hoping for some positive, cheerful outcome.  What really makes me sad is that it seems only women feel like fighting that extra mile for a man. As I wrote in my other thread, all the books, advice, psychic reading, tarot, meditation etc. are only addressed to women when it is obvious it is men who should get some emotional education.  How come it is only us who seem desperate?  It is 21 century; we work, drive, vote, fly space shuttle, have free will, but still we feel incapable and powerless when it comes to getting the man who deserves us?  What are we: second class citizens?  We need to meditate, attract, work all the time to get man's attention.  I am sorry, but I think that something is not right with the whole Universe then.  Why don't men need to do anything?  They pretty much just wait there..quite useless.  They don't stress about anything.

I have a couple of male friends who claim they live in unhappy marriages.  Apparently, each of them has that one women who went away and they still love her.  Did they ever went online to get an advice how to win love of their life back? Of course no!  Did they ever talk to their sisters, best female friends, or any other female to ask for a different perspective and opinion? Of course no!  They got married with their wives (apparently, their wives were so pretty??? ok, that's a number 1 reason to get married, mind my sarcasm), got children, whine around and still don't do anything to maybe get divorced and look and try to win the loves of their lives back.  Since there is no urge or interest on their side to change anything, I doubt they are so "unhappy" as they claim.  They would just never do anything as major and as intense as us, women, would do for men.  I would really like more women to give their opinion on this subject.  What is wrong with our feelings and why do we feel so below men when it comes to love?  And when there are going to be books and advice, meditation, spells etc for men?  Why don't they need to do that extra mile, which each of us is doing here?

To repeat myself, it is just sad how many women suffer (including me), wants, desire, goes over highest mountain for a man...why? 
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

While guests are welcomed be sure to "REGISTER" so you can post your comments.