LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2019 12:57 pm  #1

I need help y'all!

Long story short, my SP told me he was going back to school.. in a different state.. 3,000 miles away and was leaving in 2 weeks. He didn't attempt to see me in those 2 weeks and just left and didn't say a word.
That was 6 months ago. 🙄 and yes I'm aware on how weird that sounds and yeah there might have been someone else but it sucks when you just CAN'T get over or past someone.
I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
I mean I've known this man for YEARS!
We have always been friends but we dated and were exclusive for almost 7 months and I really thought he was it for me, we were perfect and just so happy. We talked about marriage and kids which is something he wouldn't talk about or even entertain if he wasnt serious. But then this happened which started my journey with Lanie's techniques. And Usually I'm a "forget them and move on" type person, but it's different with him and I need someone else's insite on things.
I have been doing her techniques for 6 months on and off cause you know, life doesn't stop either. But the most I've gotten from the techniques are dreams. No contact from him at all. (I haven't attempted contact either especially reading the No Contact Rule)
And I've deleted him off all social media and just haven't looked at his page since cause I don't wanna hurt my own feelings if I see something. But anyways.
There have been moments where I'd have dreams of my SP and he would hug me or we would be intimate or it would be just a dream of him and I on a date or with him and his family or whatever. But last night I had a dream where he was in a relationship with someone else. I'm not sure if this is just my fears projecting into my dreams or what but I need to know what these dreams mean. Anyone have any guesses?

2/24/2019 10:46 pm  #2

Re: I need help y'all!

Dreams are a reflection of your own thoughts, beliefs, fears and projections.  Don't focus on things you don't want to happen sweetheart.  Allow yourself 3 seconds of thinking about him during the day and then switch your focus to something else.  Obsessing over him isn't helping the cause and it's making you feel worse.  Do the technique and then refocus your attention.  xoxoxoxoxo

2/25/2019 8:18 am  #3

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Dreams are a reflection of your own thoughts, beliefs, fears and projections.  Don't focus on things you don't want to happen sweetheart.  Allow yourself 3 seconds of thinking about him during the day and then switch your focus to something else.  Obsessing over him isn't helping the cause and it's making you feel worse.  Do the technique and then refocus your attention.  xoxoxoxoxo

Thank you so much ❤

2/25/2019 1:20 pm  #4

hi this is the first time i am postin and first time i am looking into lannie's work. im new here. its interesting. i wonder if this works long term though? or we just attract hellos etc

2/26/2019 10:44 am  #5

It does work long term.  I have many readers whose marriages and relationships have been changed, enriched and better than they've ever been.  Relationships they thought were over but they are now strong and full of love.  :-)

Board footera