LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2019 6:49 am  #1

Something odd happened

I decided to give up on the technique and my PoI yesterday as I feel he drags me down.  I looked through my old  journal to try and find an entry i wrote about something entirely unrelated, and the day after that entry I saw a entry i had written on 9th October saying "i am so grateful that i saw my PoI show up in my recommended friends on Facebook, as after I did the PW technique last night and it felt so intense, its like the Universe is bringing me evidence of him in my reality."

A week after I made that entry, my PoI contacted me out of the blue after a long silence. At the time, I didn´t realise, but if they start going on your Facebook page, thats when they show up on your recommended friends.  i pretty much stopped doing the technique and he hasn´t shown up on there since. 

its interesting aswell literally every time i really decide to let my poi go, something like that will happen

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:28 pm)

2/26/2019 8:13 am  #2

Re: Something odd happened

Too bad it drags you down!because the technique works!!!

2/26/2019 10:41 am  #3

Angel89 wrote:

Something odd happened it isnt a contact success story but its more evidence that the technique works. 

I decided to give up on the technique and my PoI yesterday becos I feel he drags me down.  I looked thru my old gratitude journal to try and find an entry i wrote about something entirely unrelated, and the day after that entry I saw a entry i had written on 20th October saying "i am so grateful that i saw my PoI show up in my recommended freidns on Facebook, becos after I did the PW technique last night and it felt so intense, its like the Universe is bringing me evidence of him in my reality."

A week after I made that entry, my PoI contacted me out of the blue after a long silence. At the time, I didn´t realise, but if they start going on your Facebook page (like stalking), thats when they show up on your recommended friends.  i pretty much stopped doing the technique and he hasn´t shown up on there since. So i was doing the technique and i didnt realise at the time but it was making him spy on my Facebook page and then a week later he reached out. 

its interesting aswell literally every time i really decide to let my poi go, something like that will happen

It's not surprising that when you let him go he comes back.  It's because you aren't fearful and you let go of the need to control the situation.  Fear means you don't think it will work so you can't engage all the senses needed to really "feel" like it's happening which is necessary in LOA.  Glad you figured it out because in the future you will find the technique easier to use and have more trust in it.  It worked before, it will work again and truthfully it works every time!  xoxoxoxoxo

3/02/2019 2:20 pm  #4

zc

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:12 pm)

3/03/2019 4:24 am  #5

3/03/2019 10:51 am  #6

z

3/07/2019 5:58 am  #7

I think the technique helps you with seeing the guy in a positive and sympathetic way!it brings you close!

Anyway in my opinion there are no good or bad guys (except for the extreme cases),they are all human beings and they are what we treat them and what we say they are!

Board footera