LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/17/2019 1:42 am  #1

Success Story !!

Hi all, so here is my success story.

My ex and i broke up in September 2018. He suddenly started acting differently, causing fights with me and then finally just left after a huge fight. I was absolutely devastated. We had been together for 6 years and he was my best friend and love of my life. It was so unexpected!! 

Soon after he left he started hanging out with a girl from work and i then found out they were actually seeing each other. As you can imagine, it felt like someone had stomped on my heart. Basically he went from a 6 year relationship directly into another relationship. To make matters worse, she is not even attractive. This just broke my confidence down completely. 

Since Sept until Jan he would still call me daily and told me that i was still his best friend, but that he had NO romantic feelings for me and that i should move on. I could not believe it, as he had always been so in love with me

I found Lanie's site and bought the books.in January. I used the techniques 4 times per day for 2 weeks solid. I didn't see any positive difference in his behaviour to me, in fact he became incredibly Nasty to me and treated me terribly. I then made the decision that i NO longer wanted him. I had been scripting about him and tore up all the notes, let him go in a meditation and decided to stop the technique. I also told him not to bother contacting me again, because i believed i deserved better than him. It was then that ALL my anxiety disappeared 

2 weeks later, he suddenly starts messaging me and calling, and saying EVERY single thing i had heard him say during the technique - (I am so in love with you, I don't love her, you are my soulmate, i cannot stop thinking about you, I would do anything for you etc.). He even CRIED on the phone (just like i had imagined) and he never CRIES.  We even met for dinner and he kissed me passionately afterwards. I was shocked. I could not believe it. All this after he told me that he was NOT in love with me, that he could never see me that way again etc. Plus he chased this woman from work to be with her . He is still with her, but will NOT leave me alone and keeps telling me that leaving me was a huge mistake and is indicating that he wants to get back together. The problem is that I am not sure i want him back now.. 

Lanie's technique is amazing !! It works - but i think you must let go for it to work quickly and efficiently.

Best of luck to all of you xx 

3/21/2019 12:47 pm  #2

Re: Success Story !!

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:27 pm)

3/22/2019 10:46 am  #3

Hi Angel89, 

I am so happy that my story has helped you You deserve someone wonderful and i have no doubt you can attract that person very easily. Lanie's technique is unbelievable, in fact it works too well LOL 

I simply decided i didn't want my ex back because i would never be able to forget that he left me for someone else. It would bug me constantly, and would land up ruining the relationship in the future.

So I chose to find someone who chooses me first Its not easy to let go, but sometimes its for the best 
I must say though that since using the techniques, i am suddenly attracting alot of men 

I wish you all the best  

3/27/2019 5:34 am  #4

/

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:11 pm)

4/27/2019 10:59 am  #5

Lisa001 wrote:

Hi all, so here is my success story.

My ex and i broke up in September 2018. He suddenly started acting differently, causing fights with me and then finally just left after a huge fight. I was absolutely devastated. We had been together for 6 years and he was my best friend and love of my life. It was so unexpected!! 

Soon after he left he started hanging out with a girl from work and i then found out they were actually seeing each other. As you can imagine, it felt like someone had stomped on my heart. Basically he went from a 6 year relationship directly into another relationship. To make matters worse, she is not even attractive. This just broke my confidence down completely. 

Since Sept until Jan he would still call me daily and told me that i was still his best friend, but that he had NO romantic feelings for me and that i should move on. I could not believe it, as he had always been so in love with me

I found Lanie's site and bought the books.in January. I used the techniques 4 times per day for 2 weeks solid. I didn't see any positive difference in his behaviour to me, in fact he became incredibly Nasty to me and treated me terribly. I then made the decision that i NO longer wanted him. I had been scripting about him and tore up all the notes, let him go in a meditation and decided to stop the technique. I also told him not to bother contacting me again, because i believed i deserved better than him. It was then that ALL my anxiety disappeared 

2 weeks later, he suddenly starts messaging me and calling, and saying EVERY single thing i had heard him say during the technique - (I am so in love with you, I don't love her, you are my soulmate, i cannot stop thinking about you, I would do anything for you etc.). He even CRIED on the phone (just like i had imagined) and he never CRIES.  We even met for dinner and he kissed me passionately afterwards. I was shocked. I could not believe it. All this after he told me that he was NOT in love with me, that he could never see me that way again etc. Plus he chased this woman from work to be with her . He is still with her, but will NOT leave me alone and keeps telling me that leaving me was a huge mistake and is indicating that he wants to get back together. The problem is that I am not sure i want him back now.. 

Lanie's technique is amazing !! It works - but i think you must let go for it to work quickly and efficiently.

Best of luck to all of you xx 

This is how letting go works. And honestly practicing four times a day is seriously overkill. Then you were scripting too. Do you see how when you start letting go and stop caring so much that what you wanted manifested like magic?

Whether you want him back or not is up to you to decide. But personally I don't want no man in a relationship telling me how in love he is with me while holding on to his woman. It's either me or her.

This proves what Lanie keeps saying over and over, that the thoughts are out there like a cloud and affecting your target even when you see no proof that it is. This is why you can't keep looking for proof. The more yo look for proof, signs and evidence, you are keeping your energy in the wrong vibration to manifest what you want.

Board footera