LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/13/2019 7:28 pm  #1

Please help :(

Hello. I read 3 books of Lanie and the secret Tech.
I like a man but he seems not interested in me and I become stalker for read his instragram and know he is very close to a girl. I am so jealous. I am so worry about he is in a relationship with that girl. I dont know what to do. I know I shouldn't stalk his instragram. I know I should always be in positive mood.  I try to follow Lanier's instructions but I dont jnow how to use eye mind(? ). I didn't open third eye. what should I do. I wanna cry. I dont have moon to eat, even wanna vomit when I depressed. I want to ask him what's between him and that girl but I am not his girlfriend and I dont want to annoyed him. Please help. I feel like upset and cry and depressed.

5/14/2019 12:01 pm  #2

Re: Please help :(

Hi
Firstly you need to Not give him and this girl so much attention, and by that I mean thinking there’s something going on between them,  basically its a focus based universe so what you focus on you’ll see. Also you need to forget the current reality and focus on your end desire. Agnes Vivarelli does a good 3rd party meditation on her channel which I find helpful. Just concentrate on doing Lanie’s technique’s, enjoy them and try not to stress about doing it right, in Lanie’s book she says you can do it wrong, just keep practicing
❤️

Last edited by Emma (5/14/2019 12:02 pm)

Board footera