LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/17/2019 3:13 pm  #1

Need Advice

So i have been talking to a guy that i had on facebook for over 3 years. We recently decided to date but it ended fairly quickly, he claims he didnt like the things i was posting on social media amongst another small issue. We stopped speaking 3 days ago, I spoke to a mutual friend about it and she said she would speak to him but then we decided i should just wait the situation out..... throughout these couple of days i have been doing lanie stevens techniques, my friend wrote me this morning saying she spoke to him... i was taken aback at first and she proceeded to tell me what he said.  While she was telling me these things i got upset, I left some things at his house and i told her to tell him to give them back to me. He said he would bring them back tomorrow. 

I want to talk to him, i feel like our situation is open ended and unfinished and i hate that because we decided to date we can never go back to being friends. What advice do you guys have so that we can talk openly and try to date again. 

Thanks for reading.

5/19/2019 12:23 pm  #2

Re: Need Advice

So let me get this straight… You have been a Facebook friend for over three years but all of a sudden he doesn't like what you are posting? I would run and not waste another second of my time. Between that and "another small issue" you should not ignore the red flags. You have very little time invested in the relationship and I would keep it that way. You can still stay friends if that's what you choose to do.

Board footera