LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/08/2019 9:24 am  #1

Contact or No?

I need a little feedback.

I have been using PW and BWD for a few weeks on a guy I was dating. The man had a personal issue and pulled away. He suffers from depression.

Anyway, since starting the meditations I have seen some signs:

1. He “waved” at me on Facebook messenger after 2 weeks of silence. I messaged back and he read it but didn’t reply.
2. I was at a stop light and saw a police officer that looked EXACTLY like him. Made me look! My SP always wanted to be an officer.
3. When I was messaging other friends in messenger my SP came online...... first time in weeks.
4. A random piece of junk mail came to my place with his name on it. We never lived together and I doubt he knew my exact address even though he visited often. Very weird.....

Anyway, the last two nights I have had bad dreams about him in which he was hurt or worse....

This is making me worried. So, should I send a message to confirm he is ok?

Or leave it alone?

Thanks in advance.

Btw, I have already visualized him healthy and happy with no depression and scripted about it.

6/13/2019 6:55 pm  #2

Re: Contact or No?

Sorry sweetheart I just saw your message.  If you haven't contacted him -- DON'T.  I know you are secretly looking for a reason to interact, and I totally get it, but I would leave things alone.  Let him contact you.  :-)

6/13/2019 7:03 pm  #3

Re: Contact or No?

I didn’t.

I just did the PW and let it go. I am sure he is fine.

Renae

Board footera