LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2019 1:47 pm  #1

He’s back!

After many months, my SP is back! It wasn’t always easy and I had even given up at one point, put I picked myself up and kept persisting.

I did mostly PW the majority of the time with BW sprinkled in once in a while. I also started to incorporate Repelling Outside Influence the beginning of this month. After 8 months of separation and 3 months of doing Lanie’s techniques, my SP called me up this weekend and told me how much he loves me and is willing to make things work!

I’m extremely elated and really thankful to Lanie! After trying everything, it was Lanie’s techniques that did it. I’m really happy to have found her work and will forever be grateful. KEEP PERSISTING! You’ll receive what you want when you least expect it.

9/30/2019 3:12 pm  #2

Re: He’s back!

Congratulations! Did you have a brief period of true detachment before he contacted you?

9/30/2019 9:14 pm  #3

Yes, I had truly detached for a couple of months when I had given up. When I started up again, I minimized the amount of times I did PW to only twice a day and didn’t think about it throughout the day.

10/12/2019 6:00 pm  #4

Hi! Congratulation 🙌🏻 I just want to ask what do you think during the day and can you please share some tips ^^

10/13/2019 5:00 am  #5

Maytiny wrote:

Hi! Congratulation 🙌🏻 I just want to ask what do you think during the day and can you please share some tips ^^

*i mean when you had a thought of him :D

10/22/2019 6:42 pm  #6

Sure no problem! Anytime I had a thought about him, I always maintained it positive. For example, if I began thinking negatively about him like he doesn’t want me, I’ll quickly stop that thought and tell myself that that’s not true. I told myself that he loves me and wants to be with me.

It’s difficult, but keeping a positive mindset about your SP is the most important thing. The way you think of him is the exact way he’ll behave. If you think bad things about your sp, then bad things will manifest. But if you think positive things, then positive things will manifest. A positive mindset is key aside from techniques.

10/28/2019 7:55 pm  #7

Thank you for replying 😍 how often did you do PW? I try to do it everyday but there are days i am so tired or don’t feel good to do it so i skip and just enjoy Netflix. Can I email you for more questions :D

11/01/2019 6:50 pm  #8

No problem at all! Sure that’s perfectly fine. I did pw twice a day every day. There were times I didn’t feel like doing it and it’s perfectly fine to take a break once in a while. But you also have to be persistent if you want to results. I also did the repelling outside influence manifestation about a  month before he returned.

11/02/2019 4:23 am  #9

Hello, this is my email yokemchuoi@gmail.com. Please contact me ^^ i’ve been checking this website everyday for your reply because there is no notification 😂 I’m so grateful that you still visit here and help me 😊

11/08/2019 1:28 pm  #10

I love to read posts about how when you let go and give up your POI will come back.  :-)

You don't have to obsess over doing PW or BWD because the effects linger.  Also, using the repelling meditation keeps him from being attracted to someone else AND keeps others from being attracted to him.  Good job!  I'm so happy for you!  :-)

Board footera