LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2020 9:14 am  #1

Free Today - How To Attract Your Sweetheart In Time For The Holidays?

I have a new e-book ladies but you can only get it free today. It is called How To Attract Your Sweetheart In Time For The Holidays? How You Can Use The Law Of Attraction To Manifest A Special, Specific Person; Manifesting Romantic Love (Dating And Relationship Advice For Women Only). You can grab it here. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083ZP439M/

All the best for the New Year.

1/24/2020 11:28 am  #2

Re: Free Today - How To Attract Your Sweetheart In Time For The Holidays?

Were any of you able to get my book while it was out for free?

1/26/2020 3:37 pm  #3

Since no one has responded back to me, I will assume that none of you got my book.

1/27/2020 2:06 pm  #4

Hi! I'm logging in to tell you that I just read your book and really enjoyed it. For some reason, I can't find a place to leave a review on Amazon..I'll keep looking. Anyway, you dropped a lot of gems and other resources for me to check out and I can't wait to try the 2 fun games. I felt like I was chatting with a very cool and funny friend. Thank you!

1/27/2020 3:07 pm  #5

lovemakeup67 wrote:

Hi! I'm logging in to tell you that I just read your book and really enjoyed it. For some reason, I can't find a place to leave a review on Amazon..I'll keep looking. Anyway, you dropped a lot of gems and other resources for me to check out and I can't wait to try the 2 fun games. I felt like I was chatting with a very cool and funny friend. Thank you!

Scroll down the page until you see a section that says Customer Reviews. Right beneath that you will see Review this product. Share your thoughts with other customers. Come back and let me know when you leave a review on the book. I have a special bonus for you.

Thank you so much for getting the book.

Last edited by ChaliceSnowFlower (1/27/2020 3:07 pm)

1/28/2020 10:19 pm  #6

lovemakeup67 wrote:

I see that I have a review on my book today. Was it from you? Contact me please.

Board footera