LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/01/2021 11:56 pm  #1

I'm easily attracting a celebrity!

Hey guys! So I thought I'd share some success I'm having so far with Lanie's techniques. I don't want to put him on a pedestal too much, but for context I will say this: this guy I'm working on is a musician in my favourite band, one of the biggest bands in the world and I've have been a fan for many years. He is a beautiful looking man,multi talented, interesting, and seems to have a great personality. I've fangirled and fantasied over him a lot and he is just my type. I say this to put it into context how big this is and that it's still working!

I only decided to attract him and applied the techniques a few weeks ago. Now I'm lucky that he's active on his community and is also a very humble guy, so he's not "untouchable" and I've always known that, so that helps with the belief. However he doesn't DM fans. Yet. Hehe. To be clear, my intention is to have a friendship with him and be his "favourite" Atlough I do some bwd on his too so we shall see hehe.

Over the past couple of years, I had the odd interaction with him, like him reading a few comments I posted while he was streaming etc. But it was spread out and didn't happen that much. But since I've been manifesting him he's noticed me every single time he either streams or chat in his community chat. At least once but usually two or three times. One of the things I have him say in the meditations is that I stand out to him and I sure do now.

He quotes me a lot, read my comments out, answer questions I ask in the chat even if I didn't direct them at him ahahha. He smiles when he says my name. And yesterday I did a meditation on him just before he streamed and he wore the same pants I envisioned him in! I knew he had these pants and they're his pants so obviously he's gonna wear them sometimes. But right after I meditated on him? He's usually wearing jeans or black sweatpants but these were a specific print. He also was wearing the same colour shirt I envisioned, just with a sweater on top. I'll take it as a sign! Lots of 11:11 popping up for me too.

I know that DM from him is coming any second and I'm so excited 😁
If anyone wants to know what specific things I'm having him say/what I do/what subliminals I use etc. let me know. Oh I'll also say, I do not act like an obsessed fangirl to him/in the community. I'm chill, funny, friendly when a lot of others are obsessive. I'm sure that helps too.

1/20/2022 10:05 pm  #2

Re: I'm easily attracting a celebrity!

Following. Any updates

1/21/2022 8:20 am  #3

Orange wrote:

Hey guys! So I thought I'd share some success I'm having so far with Lanie's techniques. I don't want to put him on a pedestal too much, but for context I will say this: this guy I'm working on is a musician in my favourite band, one of the biggest bands in the world and I've have been a fan for many years. He is a beautiful looking man,multi talented, interesting, and seems to have a great personality. I've fangirled and fantasied over him a lot and he is just my type. I say this to put it into context how big this is and that it's still working!

I only decided to attract him and applied the techniques a few weeks ago. Now I'm lucky that he's active on his community and is also a very humble guy, so he's not "untouchable" and I've always known that, so that helps with the belief. However he doesn't DM fans. Yet. Hehe. To be clear, my intention is to have a friendship with him and be his "favourite" Atlough I do some bwd on his too so we shall see hehe.

Over the past couple of years, I had the odd interaction with him, like him reading a few comments I posted while he was streaming etc. But it was spread out and didn't happen that much. But since I've been manifesting him he's noticed me every single time he either streams or chat in his community chat. At least once but usually two or three times. One of the things I have him say in the meditations is that I stand out to him and I sure do now.

He quotes me a lot, read my comments out, answer questions I ask in the chat even if I didn't direct them at him ahahha. He smiles when he says my name. And yesterday I did a meditation on him just before he streamed and he wore the same pants I envisioned him in! I knew he had these pants and they're his pants so obviously he's gonna wear them sometimes. But right after I meditated on him? He's usually wearing jeans or black sweatpants but these were a specific print. He also was wearing the same colour shirt I envisioned, just with a sweater on top. I'll take it as a sign! Lots of 11:11 popping up for me too.

I know that DM from him is coming any second and I'm so excited 😁
If anyone wants to know what specific things I'm having him say/what I do/what subliminals I use etc. let me know. Oh I'll also say, I do not act like an obsessed fangirl to him/in the community. I'm chill, funny, friendly when a lot of others are obsessive. I'm sure that helps too.

Give us more info. I am so excited for you.

I myself want to work on manifesting a celebrity, but I have other pressing things on my plate for now.

5/13/2022 2:34 am  #4

Great, do share updates and enjoy the process :D

Board footera