LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/21/2016 11:59 am  #91

Re: Lanie’s Brad Pitt.

MW wrote:

I think I might do a PW session on him tonight where I hear him tell me that he has met the love of his life and no longer have any romantic feelings for me. What do you girls think? Can it backfire on me?
xoxoxo

It won't backfire unless you have fear and resistance around it. So just don't even bother to entertain those thoughts.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

5/21/2016 12:00 pm  #92

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Disconnect from the person then surround yourself with a shield.  I visualize a golden egg with mirrors facing outward so whatever someone wishes on me returns to them.  Karma!  LOL

Karma bitch. Take that.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

5/21/2016 1:49 pm  #93

Hey Lanie,
I remember someone had asked you a question but I don't seem to remember the answer to it so asking it again; hope you don't mind.

So this guy had used all his energy and mental power to get you. So how come you resisted going out with him or just giving in to his attraction? Or did u realise what he was doing before you gave in?

5/21/2016 2:18 pm  #94

pixelpie wrote:

Nirvana3 wrote:

Hey Lanie,
I remember someone had asked you a question but I don't seem to remember the answer to it so asking it again; hope you don't mind.

So this guy had used all his energy and mental power to get you. So how come you resisted going out with him or just giving in to his attraction? Or did u realise what he was doing before you gave in?

I'm not lanie but I think anyone would be upset if they found out the person they were in love with lied to them in the most extreme way. Because she said it she was in love. But the problem I think she had is that she wouldn't have ever fallen for him by herself. Plus she was probably hurt to that he used her own teachings on her.

I thought I couldn't live without him because I was under his spell.  All the things I felt were false and thank God he was impotent because I would have become his love slave.  The power of your mind is real and he mastered his direction and intent.  I think I posted somewhere that one night I had dreams of him ALL NIGHT long and all I could see was his face talking to me.  Bizarre.  

5/21/2016 6:12 pm  #95

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I thought I couldn't live without him because I was under his spell.  All the things I felt were false and thank God he was impotent because I would have become his love slave.  The power of your mind is real and he mastered his direction and intent.  I think I posted somewhere that one night I had dreams of him ALL NIGHT long and all I could see was his face talking to me.  Bizarre.

I would have been freak out and then mad as hell.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

5/21/2016 7:06 pm  #96

pixelpie wrote:

Nirvana3 wrote:

Hey Lanie,

I'm not lanie but I think anyone would be upset if they found out the person they were in love with lied to them in the most extreme way. Because she said it she was in love. But the problem I think she had is that she wouldn't have ever fallen for him by herself. Plus she was probably hurt to that he used her own teachings on her.

What did he lie to her about?

5/21/2016 8:52 pm  #97

So what you are saying is so long as they were able to love you before, it is fine?

5/22/2016 11:42 am  #98

pixelpie wrote:

I'm saying in her case it was wrong because of what she's told use about it. If she would have said that he used it on her but she magical picked to still stay with him would have been fine too. I don't think using the technique to get what you want in itself is wrong. People decide if something is right or wrong. Good or bad. The technique can be used for both. It is neutral.

I just read an Amazon review last night where the reviewer said people can and will use this information to do evil deeds. And so they felt like Lanie never should have put it out there like that. Bitch please have several seats. People use knives for cooking and other people use knives to end a person's life. Does that mean all knives should be pulled off the market? Lanie can't control what any individual chooses to use this technique for. That is not her responsibility. She has done all that she can do to warn each and every single one of us to do good things with this. It is still of course up to us as the individuals whether we want to listen and heed her warnings.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

5/22/2016 12:30 pm  #99

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

I'm saying in her case it was wrong because of what she's told use about it. If she would have said that he used it on her but she magical picked to still stay with him would have been fine too. I don't think using the technique to get what you want in itself is wrong. People decide if something is right or wrong. Good or bad. The technique can be used for both. It is neutral.

I just read an Amazon review last night where the reviewer said people can and will use this information to do evil deeds. And so they felt like Lanie never should have put it out there like that. Bitch please have several seats. People use knives for cooking and other people use knives to end a person's life. Does that mean all knives should be pulled off the market? Lanie can't control what any individual chooses to use this technique for. That is not her responsibility. She has done all that she can do to warn each and every single one of us to do good things with this. It is still of course up to us as the individuals whether we want to listen and heed her warnings.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

I know I read that review, too.  It's ridiculous!  It shows what they will probably do with the knowledge more than it is a criticism of my book.  However, if there is anyone is on this forum that hasn't written a positive review I would appreciate it if they would go to amazon.com and write one!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo 

5/23/2016 7:00 pm  #100

Thanks to everyone for their advice and quick responses. So that same night I had one more intense experience where I felt I was recieving RS similar to when I send RS, and the creepy guy was on my mind but not in a creepy way if you know what I mean...Very creepy! So I did the cutting cord meditation and really made sure I cut the cord and I surrounded myself with a shield as Lanie suggested and immediately after I felt lighter and a shift. Haven't had any experiences since not even thoughts about this guy. I think it worked!

Last edited by MW (5/23/2016 7:01 pm)

Board footera