LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2016 8:32 pm  #101

Re: Lanie’s Brad Pitt.

MW wrote:

Thanks to everyone for their advice and quick responses. So that same night I had one more intense experience where I felt I was recieving RS similar to when I send RS, and the creepy guy was on my mind but not in a creepy way if you know what I mean...Very creepy! So I did the cutting cord meditation and really made sure I cut the cord and I surrounded myself with a shield as Lanie suggested and immediately after I felt lighter and a shift. Haven't had any experiences since not even thoughts about this guy. I think it worked!

Excellent. It is awesome that it is working out for you.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

5/25/2016 7:35 pm  #102

Deleted

Last edited by Justaspeckintheuniverse (8/22/2018 3:00 pm)

10/02/2016 11:25 pm  #103

Thought this could use a bump for those of you who are new to the forum. This is the story Lanie dicusses in her book.

10/03/2016 9:50 pm  #104

Rubybell68 wrote:

Thought this could use a bump for those of you who are new to the forum. This is the story Lanie dicusses in her book.

Wow!  You had to bump this up didn't you?  LOL  The story is unfortunately absolutely true but it seems surreal to read about it.  I'm not bragging but I am a 20 on a beauty scale compared to the crazy "Brad Pitt" that used my own technique on me.  There was absolutely nothing about him that was attractive but I couldn't even see it when I was under his spell.  It was unbelievable but I hope it does give hope to those on the forum who haven't read about my experience.  :-)

10/03/2016 9:58 pm  #105

LMAO!! I know you hate this story but it is dam good and encouraging!! HAHAHA!!

10/05/2016 10:30 am  #106

Thanks for sharing Lanie 😀
Curious though, a lot of the other techniques presented talk about practicing for half an hour to an hour each day. In this thread, you mentioned that your Brad Pitt must have been working on you constantly. Does the amount of time you spend expand or shorten the manifestation period?

1/24/2017 4:43 pm  #107

Bump. ❤😘

1/25/2017 8:53 pm  #108

DC wrote:

Thanks for sharing Lanie 😀
Curious though, a lot of the other techniques presented talk about practicing for half an hour to an hour each day. In this thread, you mentioned that your Brad Pitt must have been working on you constantly. Does the amount of time you spend expand or shorten the manifestation period?

I can't believe this topic keeps getting bumped up!  LOL

No, it doesn't matter how much time you spend on the person.  Remember my first time years ago and I only spent a few minutes AND on 3 different people.  John sat straight up in bed so no doubt it worked!  :-)

3/23/2017 2:42 am  #109

Lanie- Sorry, I know you probably are soooooo over talking about this, but given that you had PW done on you I'd love to ask you a question about the experience. Did the positive and loving thoughts about this guy slowly start to build or was it more like it hit you one day and you "realized" you were in love with him? I'm just curious given that most of us are doing PW trying to get the results your douchebag got on you. Thanks!

4/07/2017 1:27 am  #110

I am bumping this because it is my favorite thread so far! I always come here for some motivation! 😊

Last edited by Syrena (4/07/2017 1:28 am)

Board footera