LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/13/2016 4:08 pm  #21

Re: Lanie’s Brad Pitt.

By the way I want you to pin this thread Lanie. It shows the VITAL importance of not giving up on your dream woman or man depending on your sexual preference, no matter how long it may take. No matter whether you see signs of your manifestation working. No matter how impossible it may seem to everyone else that you can never have that person. No matter how many times you may feel like giving up. Lanie's Brad Pitt guy shows that you can have what you want. This thread is a vital read for all who visit here.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

4/14/2016 9:50 am  #22

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Piper wrote:

No, there was never an update link for me to click on.

If you read it on Kindle Unlimited it may not have updates.  I'm not sure.  I know if you purchased it you can update for free.  

I read it first on Kindle unlimited and I loved it so much, I bought it . I'll check again if it updated. Thank you, Lanie and Shana.

4/14/2016 12:02 pm  #23

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

By the way I want you to pin this thread Lanie. It shows the VITAL importance of not giving up on your dream woman or man depending on your sexual preference, no matter how long it may take. No matter whether you see signs of your manifestation working. No matter how impossible it may seem to everyone else that you can never have that person. No matter how many times you may feel like giving up. Lanie's Brad Pitt guy shows that you can have what you want. This thread is a vital read for all who visit here.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

But Lanie considered the man a creep even though she thought she "loved" him a lot. And when she knew the truth, she was repulsed by him. If Lanie didn't learn psychic protection and the man got what he wanted, maybe Lanie would be "happy" but it would be artificial since it's an idea implanted into her mind by him. By practicing this technique, aren't we doing to others what this guy did to Lanie?

Lanie, I don't understand how he abused the technique. You say he abused it because you would have never been interested in him. But aren't other people on the forums using your technique to get with people who may not even be interested in them? Your blog advertises your technique by saying that your technique can "control his behavior and therefore his thoughts, actions and deeds." Isn't that what the man tried to do to you?

I know that there are good intention and bad intentions, but it seems to me that the technique itself doesn't care about intention or values. Intentions are subjective, some people on the forums may have good intentions to share like being happy and sharing that happiness with the person they love and so they use the technique to get them. But what if, like you and this man, the people being practiced on simply don't want to be with those practicing the technique but they begin to have feelings for them against their original will, like you did for this man. It's easy to say "If he's happy, he won't care if he's being controlled or influenced," but given your own experience being controlled, is it right?

4/14/2016 1:36 pm  #24

Milliardo Peacecraft wrote:

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

But Lanie considered the man a creep even though she thought she "loved" him a lot. And when she knew the truth, she was repulsed by him. If Lanie didn't learn psychic protection and the man got what he wanted, maybe Lanie would be "happy" but it would be artificial since it's an idea implanted into her mind by him. By practicing this technique, aren't we doing to others what this guy did to Lanie?

Lanie, I don't understand how he abused the technique. You say he abused it because you would have never been interested in him. But aren't other people on the forums using your technique to get with people who may not even be interested in them? Your blog advertises your technique by saying that your technique can "control his behavior and therefore his thoughts, actions and deeds." Isn't that what the man tried to do to you?

I know that there are good intention and bad intentions, but it seems to me that the technique itself doesn't care about intention or values. Intentions are subjective, some people on the forums may have good intentions to share like being happy and sharing that happiness with the person they love and so they use the technique to get them. But what if, like you and this man, the people being practiced on simply don't want to be with those practicing the technique but they begin to have feelings for them against their original will, like you did for this man. It's easy to say "If he's happy, he won't care if he's being controlled or influenced," but given your own experience being controlled, is it right?

The technique doesn't distinguish between good or bad.  It works but it is up to the individual to use it properly.  A scapel can be used by a surgeon to heal or to hurt so learning a surgical technique isn't the responsibility of the person teaching it.  It is up to the person using it.  

I don't think anyone on this forum is hell bent to have someone at their beck and call WHATEVER the cost.  I believe most individuals want to have their ex back because they experienced love together.  The fact that you are sending messages and they are receiving them will most likely ignite the love and passion.  If you are spending 24/7 (like the guy I wrote about) to control and manipulate someone then, although that is your choice, I would question the motive.   I believe in karma and I know that it is real and it does not make distinctions or pass judgment -- it JUST IS.  

If you are sending and receiving through the heart it is impossible to take someone as an emotional prisoner.  There were many more things the person did that were despicable (not just to me) and he was truly a dark energy.  I don't think we are in jeopardy of that happening with the loving people on this forum.  Powerful techniques are like any method that is effective because it can be used for good or evil.  I certainly don't regret teaching the technique to people because I have so many emails thanking me for changing their lives.  If it were not effective it wouldn't be controversial.  Neville stated "it can be used for good or evil" and warned to be careful when using it.  Need I say more?  :-)

4/14/2016 2:52 pm  #25

If your vibration is high and you are coming from a place of pure love, then the issue of evil doesn't even enter the equation. Whatsoever.

4/14/2016 3:53 pm  #26

Cherished wrote:

If your vibration is high and you are coming from a place of pure love, then the issue of evil doesn't even enter the equation. Whatsoever.

Thank you for stating that truth Cherished.  Fear and evil are not something I think about or dwell on because they are not part of my reality.  Pure love is!  :-)

4/14/2016 4:25 pm  #27

And while it's true that the universe is unbiast, you are always vibrating at a certain frequency. So, in the case of Mr Pitt- yes he focused exclusively on Lanie and managed to SOMEWHAT manifest her into his experience.. But his vibration was lower, meaning it was never going to be sustained. You are what you are. If you're an evil mofo with woeful intentions, then your vibration is attracting evil and woeful experiences to match you up. Hence Lanie was unsustainable in his life. Lanie in the other hand, is vibrating out of pure love and desire for a man she KNOWS she can blissfully co-create with. So her guy raises to meet her at a new level of relationship bliss. Classic LOA, and basic vibrational alignment.

4/14/2016 6:34 pm  #28

Cherished wrote:

And while it's true that the universe is unbiast, you are always vibrating at a certain frequency. So, in the case of Mr Pitt- yes he focused exclusively on Lanie and managed to SOMEWHAT manifest her into his experience.. But his vibration was lower, meaning it was never going to be sustained. You are what you are. If you're an evil mofo with woeful intentions, then your vibration is attracting evil and woeful experiences to match you up. Hence Lanie was unsustainable in his life. Lanie in the other hand, is vibrating out of pure love and desire for a man she KNOWS she can blissfully co-create with. So her guy raises to meet her at a new level of relationship bliss. Classic LOA, and basic vibrational alignment.

I love you Cherished!  You explain things in such an enlightened way.  xoxoxoxo

When any 2 people are out of vibrational alignment with one another you may not be able to sustain a relationship.  You can read posts where all of a sudden the ex that was being worked on with the technique doesn't seem very appealing anymore.  As you raise to a higher vibration (and they are lower) you may not desire them anymore and decide to move on.  

"Water seeks it's own level."

Last edited by Lanie Stevens (4/14/2016 6:39 pm)

4/14/2016 6:41 pm  #29

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Cherished wrote:

It's funny you should say that.. I just finished explaining to my 3 year old why her cat had delivered half a mouse (head/shoulders 🙀) to her bedroom.. in a very enlightened way lol!!

4/14/2016 9:46 pm  #30

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Cherished wrote:

When any 2 people are out of vibrational alignment with one another you may not be able to sustain a relationship.  You can read posts where all of a sudden the ex that was being worked on with the technique doesn't seem very appealing anymore.  As you raise to a higher vibration (and they are lower) you may not desire them anymore and decide to move on.  

"Water seeks it's own level."

Maybe that's why I found David to be so boring lol. I stopped doing the technique. I'm on and off with it. I feel like it's handling itself so I don't have to use it all the time like I did before. And I have a gross, unattractive guy in my life too. He's really persistent and doesn't understand no I will never love you, like you, or date you bc your body and personality are disgusting. I've said it that blatantly too lol. He still wants to get close to me. He even gives me his credit card to use! I never asked for it, he's like he insists. I should've lost it smh. I never used the technique on him lol. I wish I could use psychic protection to send him away from me.

Board footera