LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2016 9:49 pm  #31

Re: Lanie’s Brad Pitt.

Milliardo Peacecraft wrote:

But Lanie considered the man a creep even though she thought she "loved" him a lot. And when she knew the truth, she was repulsed by him. If Lanie didn't learn psychic protection and the man got what he wanted, maybe Lanie would be "happy" but it would be artificial since it's an idea implanted into her mind by him. By practicing this technique, aren't we doing to others what this guy did to Lanie?

Lanie, I don't understand how he abused the technique. You say he abused it because you would have never been interested in him. But aren't other people on the forums using your technique to get with people who may not even be interested in them? Your blog advertises your technique by saying that your technique can "control his behavior and therefore his thoughts, actions and deeds." Isn't that what the man tried to do to you?

I know that there are good intention and bad intentions, but it seems to me that the technique itself doesn't care about intention or values. Intentions are subjective, some people on the forums may have good intentions to share like being happy and sharing that happiness with the person they love and so they use the technique to get them. But what if, like you and this man, the people being practiced on simply don't want to be with those practicing the technique but they begin to have feelings for them against their original will, like you did for this man. It's easy to say "If he's happy, he won't care if he's being controlled or influenced," but given your own experience being controlled, is it right?

As I stated in another thread when I brought up the topic of Obeah, it and the Law Of Attraction uses the same power. It is the power of the mind at will here. Visualization in and of itself is not a tangible thing. It requires an individual, you to put in to use. However, it is your intentions that determine your outcome. If you have evil intentions to hurt people using Obeah or visualization, then that is what you are going to do. But neither one of these techniques are evil. The evil lies only in your mind.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

4/15/2016 12:51 am  #32

Isn't controlling someone the opposite of loving them?

4/15/2016 5:13 am  #33

SelinaM wrote:

Isn't controlling someone the opposite of loving them?

Just because a person uses The Law Of Attraction techniques on another individual to be in a relationship with that person, doesn't mean that it will happen. Keep in mind that the second person's still have their free will intact and can choose not to be with the first person.

However is the first individual feels jilted by the second and is determine to have that person no matter what the cost, then there lies the problem. In the case of Lanie's Brad Pitt guy, he narrowed in on her and cornered her like a rat. By hook or by crook, he was adamant that she had to be with him. Even if that mean her being unhappy for the rest of her days. Basically his way or no way whatsoever.

This is not Lanie's teaching. Yes she does state in the title of the book to control him. But that is more of a marketing effort to get people's attention and it worked marvelously. If you have read any of her three books, Pussy Whip, How To Make Him Burn With Desire ... Only For You and Pussy Power then you know this is not about taking away your man's control or his free will. You are using this The Law Of Attraction technique, which is visualization,  to be in a loving and MUTUAL relationship with him. One he can choose not to participate in.

Lanie like I suggested before, pin this post. It a MUST read for everyone.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

4/15/2016 6:22 am  #34

Read Lunareclipse post please - http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=23060.msg194188#msg194188

And here she discusses freewill. I imagine he bears a striking resemblance to Lanie's Brad Pitt. What do you say ladies?

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

Last edited by ChaliceSnowFlower (4/15/2016 6:22 am)

4/15/2016 9:45 am  #35

OMG Shana is that what you imagined he looked like!!!!  hahahahahaha  

4/15/2016 11:09 am  #36

Despite Lanie's Brad Pitt being evil, I wish I had his will power to do the technique for 48 hrs straight! That's crazy! I wouldn't do it for a year straight, that's insane. But if you do it out of love, heart energy, you wouldn't over-exert your own life energy, you'd draw from the infinite power source, which is love, also the Creator. Idk how he had so much energy to focus on evil. But I see the difference. Essentially, he did black magic on Lanie for a year straight, focusing on controlling and trapping her to be in love with him but he wasn't trying to have a relationship with her, just kept her in a cycle to suffer for a whole year. That's so awful!

4/15/2016 12:16 pm  #37

I think if you think about it this Brad Pitt has done nothing that anyone on this board is not capable of doing (but with good intentions of course 😉)   

Essentially he had a desire and he fixated all of his energy on mastering the technique of control and he applied it.

The lesson to be learnt here is that if you put in the mental effort you will reap the rewards. Imagine if we applied the technique with the effort that he did, how much different the rewards would be today.

Last edited by Oasiscalm (4/15/2016 12:29 pm)

4/15/2016 7:01 pm  #38

Lanie Stevens wrote:

OMG Shana is that what you imagined he looked like!!!!  hahahahahaha

Am I off the mark? Hahaha.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

4/16/2016 11:52 am  #39

Whoa!! What a story indeed, Lanie! Must be the same scenario between me and a coworker right now and it's interesting how this stuff works and we influence eachother!

When I started in my job there was this guy 2 years older than me whom works with his dad there. He is kinda the opposite of me in appearance - shorter, not thin but not fat either. He would always stare at me whenever I was around but I didn't have any interest in him. AND, I am normally more attracted to taller, thin guys. But time has passed and I found myself more and more attracted to him even though I don't see him that often. Why a crush on someone I rarely see and not the handsome, tall, thin, black haired and green eyed coworker I always see and which fits my standards? So everytime I saw my crush's dad there and not him I'd always ask how his son was and one day he said "Do you like my son?" and I answered "Yeah, I think he is sweet". And a few days later I think he told that to his son and then told me "My son likes you too" and yesterday another coworker also told me "I heard he wanted to get your phone number badly". So there you go. I was influenced by him but unconsciously because I don't think he knows about those "secret techniques". At least I hope so, lol! 

Last edited by Syrena (4/16/2016 11:58 am)

4/17/2016 10:16 am  #40

Syrena wrote:

Whoa!! What a story indeed, Lanie! Must be the same scenario between me and a coworker right now and it's interesting how this stuff works and we influence eachother!

When I started in my job there was this guy 2 years older than me whom works with his dad there. He is kinda the opposite of me in appearance - shorter, not thin but not fat either. He would always stare at me whenever I was around but I didn't have any interest in him. AND, I am normally more attracted to taller, thin guys. But time has passed and I found myself more and more attracted to him even though I don't see him that often. Why a crush on someone I rarely see and not the handsome, tall, thin, black haired and green eyed coworker I always see and which fits my standards? So everytime I saw my crush's dad there and not him I'd always ask how his son was and one day he said "Do you like my son?" and I answered "Yeah, I think he is sweet". And a few days later I think he told that to his son and then told me "My son likes you too" and yesterday another coworker also told me "I heard he wanted to get your phone number badly". So there you go. I was influenced by him but unconsciously because I don't think he knows about those "secret techniques". At least I hope so, lol! 

He may not know about our secret technique but if he has the desire and passion combined with the time to think about you constantly it will affect you!  I recently joined another board called "lipstick" something because they were talking about my technique.  Men will privately message me saying "I read the book secretly and need help".  So don't assume that he hasn't read the book or another book on remote seduction.  LOL  

Board footera