LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/17/2016 10:21 am  #41

Re: Lanie’s Brad Pitt.

Oasiscalm wrote:

I think if you think about it this Brad Pitt has done nothing that anyone on this board is not capable of doing (but with good intentions of course 😉)

Essentially he had a desire and he fixated all of his energy on mastering the technique of control and he applied it.

The lesson to be learnt here is that if you put in the mental effort you will reap the rewards. Imagine if we applied the technique with the effort that he did, how much different the rewards would be today.

We all have the ability to be that powerful but few of us will put in the time and energy to make that happen.  I work out for 15 minutes a day (sometimes LOL) so I will never have the hot body that others will have because I'm not dedicated to it.  The same with the technique.  You can be a novice and have it work enough to be happy or be a master by devoting all your time to it and manipulate the world.  The choice is up to you!

4/17/2016 11:12 am  #42

Lanie Stevens wrote:

He may not know about our secret technique but if he has the desire and passion combined with the time to think about you constantly it will affect you!  I recently joined another board called "lipstick" something because they were talking about my technique.  Men will privately message me saying "I read the book secretly and need help".  So don't assume that he hasn't read the book or another book on remote seduction.  LOL  

I bet you are talking about lipstickalley.com. Since I am nosy, I am going over there to see what they say. And ladies men want to control you just as much as you want to control them. Watch your back.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

4/17/2016 11:28 am  #43

Oh men have read it I saw in a thread but can't remember where men talking about it. Discussing how there are women out there who have learnt the technique.

4/17/2016 12:17 pm  #44

Okay I found two threads. The first one was asking men if they had read the book and are Pussy Whipped. That one went nowhere. And women pointed out most men are not going to fess up to the fact that they are Pussy Whipped.

The second thread is the one I am reading now. On the very first page some cheapo is begging for a free pdf copy of the book. In their opinion, this is the way the rich get richer. I bet if she was not hiding behind a username, she would be ashamed of herself. The book is US$3.00. Surely she can beg her next door neighbor for US$3.00 if she is seriously broke. Sad.

The one who started the thread says she won't give it away for free. She is going to allow the author to make her coins. Good for her for taking that stance. I really admire her for this.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

4/17/2016 2:03 pm  #45

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

Okay I found two threads. The first one was asking men if they had read the book and are Pussy Whipped. That one went nowhere. And women pointed out most men are not going to fess up to the fact that they are Pussy Whipped.

The second thread is the one I am reading now. On the very first page some cheapo is begging for a free pdf copy of the book. In their opinion, this is the way the rich get richer. I bet if she was not hiding behind a username, she would be ashamed of herself. The book is US$3.00. Surely she can beg her next door neighbor for US$3.00 if she is seriously broke. Sad.

The one who started the thread says she won't give it away for free. She is going to allow the author to make her coins. Good for her for taking that stance. I really admire her for this.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

Yeah, Shana, I had a nosey, too and I thought the same thing! What's a couple of quid or $3??? I hate that when someone has worked hard and spent hours producing something that will ultimately, help others. After all, what price can you put on happiness? Some of the members seem to have quite a bad attitude in general; a sort of "I want, but I'm not prepared to do any work or change anything" vibe. Just my observation, anyway.

Good on the woman who called the freeloader out on wanting a pdf! Plus, isn't there a law on value and exchanging things in order to keep the flow of positivity and manifestation going? Lanie mentions this in her book; a girl who asked for a refund because she thought the technique hadn't worked. I think it's something along the lines of money being energy.

'Truth depends upon the intensity of imagination, not upon facts.'
-Neville Goddard 

4/17/2016 2:23 pm  #46

Pyro wrote:

Yeah, Shana, I had a nosey, too and I thought the same thing! What's a couple of quid or $3??? I hate that when someone has worked hard and spent hours producing something that will ultimately, help others. After all, what price can you put on happiness? Some of the members seem to have quite a bad attitude in general; a sort of "I want, but I'm not prepared to do any work or change anything" vibe. Just my observation, anyway.

Good on the woman who called the freeloader out on wanting a pdf! Plus, isn't there a law on value and exchanging things in order to keep the flow of positivity and manifestation going? Lanie mentions this in her book; a girl who asked for a refund because she thought the technique hadn't worked. I think it's something along the lines of money being energy.

I feel you Pyro. Every couple of post someone is begging for a free copy. The last one I read before coming over here was like, so many of you have success stories. Somebody give me a free copy so I can have my success story too. So she wants the success, but is not willing to pay the small price of US$3.00 for it. No wonder some people remain in a rut and are unable to change their lives for the better. I am glad no one is coughing up a free copy over there. One poster said that so many of them act like ballers but they are really broke bitches. I agree.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

4/18/2016 5:09 am  #47

I notice one of the ladies was asking Lanie directly for a free copy. Thank goodness someone called her out on it. The only replied she made was K. You can tell she did not feel one ounce of remorse.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

4/18/2016 10:57 am  #48

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

People only appreciate what they pay for so because of that and because money is energy the technique won't work if they basically steal it.  If they believed it would they would pay $3.  

Guys over there are private messaging me!  LOL  They don't want their brothers to know they are seeking advice.  It's actually funny!  They have read the books and they are desperate to have their woman back.  Guys are the same as women and become fixated and sometimes desperate.

4/18/2016 11:22 am  #49

Lanie Stevens wrote:

People only appreciate what they pay for so because of that and because money is energy the technique won't work if they basically steal it.  If they believed it would they would pay $3.  

Guys over there are private messaging me!  LOL  They don't want their brothers to know they are seeking advice.  It's actually funny!  They have read the books and they are desperate to have their woman back.  Guys are the same as women and become fixated and sometimes desperate.

Oh my God Lanie, I would love to read those messages.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

4/18/2016 1:43 pm  #50

I used amazon unlimited but I wanted to pay for it because:

1.it works
2. Lanie is so cool lol
3.I love this place even as a guy

How do I do this?

Board footera