LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2016 6:39 pm  #1

Just looking for some encouragement

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I've been studying LOA (and namely Abraham Hicks) since 2008. The topic of love and romance is what took me down the rabbit hole, but reading too many LOA teachers and naysayers say that you can't attract a specific person, and that it will only end badly...I gave up on the topic. It would rear its head over and over, but I kept pushing it down. I realize that the only one and true thing that keeps you from your desires is simply split energy on the topic. And boy, have I had split energy on this topic for years! But I have come a long way.

There is a specific person I desire. I have reason to believe he has feelings for me as well. I don't know how deeply he feels, but I know my feelings run deep.

The problem, and part of the reason I have split energy, is that there is a large age gap. Even though I believe he has romantic feelings for me, I feel unworthy, and inexperienced. 

I've been doing the Neville Goddard "feel it real" and Lanie's method, but not all the time, until recently. I fantasize/daydream all the time, but I know there's a difference between daydreaming and putting intention and focus behind it.

Like I said, I'm just looking for some encouragement or words of advice. 

4/15/2016 10:00 am  #2

Re: Just looking for some encouragement

Hi LovelyMe and welcome to the forum!  

Don't let the age gap discourage you!  If you care for this man then focus in on him during your visualization and don't let your feelings and energy become "split".  What you focus your attention on will manifest!  The difference in daydreaming and the visualization is focus and feeling.  Daydreams are not bad and you should use them during the day to reinforce the technique.  

Big Hugs,
Lanie

4/28/2016 10:40 pm  #3

Feelings of inferiority and doubt and fear will manifest more of its kind. A seed grows after its own kind. Age gaps mean nothing..girl its 2016!! Like Aaliyah said (may her soul rest in peace) age aint nothing but a number. What you should do to combat your low vibratory feelings is imagine this man being head over heels for you. He cant get enough. How does that feel? Good? Good! Stay in those emotions when you focus on him.

4/29/2016 8:52 am  #4

Sagit88 wrote:

Feelings of inferiority and doubt and fear will manifest more of its kind. A seed grows after its own kind. Age gaps mean nothing..girl its 2016!! Like Aaliyah said (may her soul rest in peace) age aint nothing but a number. What you should do to combat your low vibratory feelings is imagine this man being head over heels for you. He cant get enough. How does that feel? Good? Good! Stay in those emotions when you focus on him.

Great advice Sagit88. In my case age counts. I can't be in a relationship with someone younger or older than me by five years. I have very specific needs. One being having someone to grow young with.

Take for instance I met a guy in his 60's with 18 kids and 17 baby mamas. I talked about him once here before. He was deeply interested in me. My interest in him was zero. I don't want a man with kids. Although my stance on this is not as strong as it used to be. He can have one maybe two. And with this guy he had already traveled all around the world. He had no interest in doing this anymore. That is a big no no for me. I haven't seen the world yet. And I want to hook up with a guy who will be open to traveling. And that might be a bit difficult if he is tied to nine to five job. Just another deal breaker. Okay I am getting off topic.

So sorry Sagit88 I can't be with a man of a certain age because they are certain activities I expect us to do together as a couple. I know there are girls barely into their twenties who say they love older men in their 50's and 60's. If that works for them, then that is cool. But not in Shana's world.

I love Aaliyah by the way. I still don't believe that she is gone.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

4/29/2016 10:40 am  #5

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

Sagit88 wrote:

Great advice Sagit88. In my case age counts. I can't be in a relationship with someone younger or older than me by five years. I have very specific needs. One being having someone to grow young with.

Take for instance I met a guy in his 60's with 18 kids and 17 baby mamas. I talked about him once here before. He was deeply interested in me. My interest in him was zero. I don't want a man with kids. Although my stance on this is not as strong as it used to be. He can have one maybe two. And with this guy he had already traveled all around the world. He had no interest in doing this anymore. That is a big no no for me. I haven't seen the world yet. And I want to hook up with a guy who will be open to traveling. And that might be a bit difficult if he is tied to nine to five job. Just another deal breaker. Okay I am getting off topic.

So sorry Sagit88 I can't be with a man of a certain age because they are certain activities I expect us to do together as a couple. I know there are girls barely into their twenties who say they love older men in their 50's and 60's. If that works for them, then that is cool. But not in Shana's world.

I love Aaliyah by the way. I still don't believe that she is gone.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

I feel you! I feel the same way! I cant date more than 5 years older Ill never date a younger man, gross lol. Men and young are not a good combination. The only one that is gonna be youthful is me. My bf is 4.5 years older than me.

Its a to each its own kind of thing. I just said that above because its not a stigma to date whoever you want...its 2016!

Last edited by Sagit88 (4/29/2016 10:41 am)

4/29/2016 12:32 pm  #6

Sagit88 wrote:

I feel you! I feel the same way! I cant date more than 5 years older Ill never date a younger man, gross lol. Men and young are not a good combination. The only one that is gonna be youthful is me. My bf is 4.5 years older than me.

Its a to each its own kind of thing. I just said that above because its not a stigma to date whoever you want...its 2016!

Younger for you equals gross. Girl you crazy. LOL

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

4/29/2016 12:37 pm  #7

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

Sagit88 wrote:

Younger for you equals gross. Girl you crazy. LOL

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

Maybe bc Im young. Idk. Young men are not mature enough to me. But its a matter of perspective a young guy for me would be like 23. Its all relative. 23 year old is not on my level.

4/29/2016 2:07 pm  #8

The hottest guy I ever dated was younger than me but he was a total dud in the sack!  LOL  Talk about bait and switch!  

4/29/2016 2:38 pm  #9

That throws the young hot stud stereotype out the window 😩😜

4/29/2016 3:59 pm  #10

Lanie Stevens wrote:

The hottest guy I ever dated was younger than me but he was a total dud in the sack!  LOL  Talk about bait and switch!  

Oh my God Lanie don't kill me with this one.

I once had a Jamaican boyfriend who gave off the bad boy persona. Total waste of my precious time. He acted like he could dick me down. I'm still waiting for that joy ride to take place. Of all my exes, he is the one I wished I had never looked his way.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

Board footera