LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/30/2016 4:57 pm  #11

Re: Just looking for some encouragement

Lanie Stevens wrote:

The hottest guy I ever dated was younger than me but he was a total dud in the sack!  LOL  Talk about bait and switch!  

Loool that is a definite bait and switch. A young hot stud being bad in bed, what an anti climax ....😂😂

4/30/2016 6:34 pm  #12

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

The hottest guy I ever dated was younger than me but he was a total dud in the sack!  LOL  Talk about bait and switch!  

Oh my God Lanie don't kill me with this one.

I once had a Jamaican boyfriend who gave off the bad boy persona. Total waste of my precious time. He acted like he could dick me down. I'm still waiting for that joy ride to take place. Of all my exes, he is the one I wished I had never looked his way.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

Well guys, my guy is younger than I am and he certainly did not dissappoint.  The best I`ve ever had by far. He managed to stimulate every nerve that sends me over the edge of deep-rooted electrifying desire. Talk about immense sexual pleasure and satisfaction!!!! ok I`ll stop here  LOL nuff said

4/30/2016 6:36 pm  #13

Oasiscalm wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Loool that is a definite bait and switch. A young hot stud being bad in bed, what an anti climax ....😂😂

hahahahaha  "anti" was the operative word  

4/30/2016 6:40 pm  #14

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I once had a Jamaican boyfriend who gave off the bad boy persona. Total waste of my precious time. He acted like he could dick me down. I'm still waiting for that joy ride to take place. Of all my exes, he is the one I wished I had never looked his way.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

I chased some guy down the highway for 20 miles once (at high speed) because he drove a hot car with a license plate like "hot stud" or something!  I'm surprised I didn't get a speeding ticket!  When I finally pulled up next to him I almost busted a gut laughing because he was grossly overweight and bald.  The only thing hot about him was his car.  Bad boys always attract us but hopefully only for a hot minute.

4/30/2016 6:48 pm  #15

Lanie Stevens wrote:

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

I chased some guy down the highway for 20 miles once (at high speed) because he drove a hot car with a license plate like "hot stud" or something!  I'm surprised I didn't get a speeding ticket!  When I finally pulled up next to him I almost busted a gut laughing because he was grossly overweight and bald.  The only thing hot about him was his car.  Bad boys always attract us but hopefully only for a hot minute.

Hahahaha!!! Nice one Lanie. I`m certainly guilty of that myself except he was not overweight but when he smiled all I saw was butter. LOOOLLLL!!!!

4/30/2016 7:41 pm  #16

scarlet wrote:

Well guys, my guy is younger than I am and he certainly did not dissappoint.  The best I`ve ever had by far. He managed to stimulate every nerve that sends me over the edge of deep-rooted electrifying desire. Talk about immense sexual pleasure and satisfaction!!!! ok I`ll stop here  LOL nuff said

Okay now you are just trying to rub it in. But great for you girl.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters

4/30/2016 7:43 pm  #17

Lanie Stevens wrote:

The Jamaican I dated was not a bad boy, however he was trying to pass himself off as one.

And Lanie you are some kind of mess to chased down a guy like that. So did you talk to him?

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters

4/30/2016 9:21 pm  #18

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

The Jamaican I dated was not a bad boy, however he was trying to pass himself off as one.

And Lanie you are some kind of mess to chased down a guy like that. So did you talk to him?

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters

Hell no girl!  hahahahaha  I thought he would be a hot stud but he was a dud.

4/30/2016 9:48 pm  #19

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Hell no girl!  hahahahaha  I thought he would be a hot stud but he was a dud.

You should have still talked to him since you like fast cars.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

5/01/2016 12:16 am  #20

I have a fast car!  LOL  Nah, I don't waste time on men who don't do something for me.  I'd rather be alone than be with someone killing time.  I'm picky and I like it that way!  :-)

Board footera