LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/01/2016 5:01 am  #21

Re: Just looking for some encouragement

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I have a fast car!  LOL  Nah, I don't waste time on men who don't do something for me.  I'd rather be alone than be with someone killing time.  I'm picky and I like it that way!  :-)

After the way you chased this guy down, I'm not shocked you own a fast car.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

5/01/2016 11:25 am  #22

A hot car always makes you feel good!  Even when I look like a "2" my car makes me look like a "10".

You know I notice your posts are always about the time I am going to bed.  LOL  Do you stay up all night or get up very early in the morning?

5/01/2016 6:59 pm  #23

Lanie Stevens wrote:

A hot car always makes you feel good!  Even when I look like a "2" my car makes me look like a "10".

You know I notice your posts are always about the time I am going to bed.  LOL  Do you stay up all night or get up very early in the morning?

Since your car raises your points the same can be same for the guy. I'm sure he got a lot of pussy because of that car. Personally I not into cars.

We live in different time zones. Funny you mention this because it did cross my mind. We are in sync. And I don't need a plenty sleep.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

5/01/2016 8:19 pm  #24

Yeah, he went from a <1 to a 2!  LOL

5/02/2016 9:13 pm  #25

Lanie Stevens wrote:

The hottest guy I ever dated was younger than me but he was a total dud in the sack!  LOL  Talk about bait and switch!  

Ha ha, I've noticed that too Lanie!!! In my experience, most young or really hot guys tend to be more selfish. The older, more experienced, and maybe more average looking guys are very gentle, attentive and more interested in pleasing you first, many times over. 

Desiree 

5/19/2016 7:48 pm  #26

Hey guys, just looking for a little encouragement. Coming home from work just now and saw my guy on the other side heading out. We live close by each other, down the same street. I believe he saw me and act as if looking at his phone. He texted me on Monday to say hello but I didn't reply. I want him to come after me, I don't want to settle for a text here and there. I am just feeling a little down right now.

5/19/2016 11:45 pm  #27

pixelpie wrote:

scarlet wrote:

Hey guys, just looking for a little encouragement. Coming home from work just now and saw my guy on the other side heading out. We live close by each other, down the same street. I believe he saw me and act as if looking at his phone. He texted me on Monday to say hello but I didn't reply. I want him to come after me, I don't want to settle for a text here and there. I am just feeling a little down right now.

Why are you down? I'm read success here 1 you got him to text then you turned around and manifested him right beside you 😊. Scarlet, you have to change your prospective. No need to be down ☺

Hi pixelpie, you're right it's success. I guess he did see me, two hours after that he called but I was sleeping, then he texted a few times, and liked a few pics on fb. I haven't been on fb for about a month, I just decided to go on today. 

5/20/2016 2:16 am  #28

scarlet wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

scarlet wrote:

Why are you down? I'm read success here 1 you got him to text then you turned around and manifested him right beside you 😊. Scarlet, you have to change your prospective. No need to be down ☺

Hi pixelpie, you're right it's success. I guess he did see me, two hours after that he called but I was sleeping, then he texted a few times, and liked a few pics on fb. I haven't been on fb for about a month, I just decided to go on today. 

Scarlet you have nothing to be down about. To be honest if I was him and I texted you a few times and you hadn't replied I would probaly act like I didn't see you also.

Don't make things harder then they need to be. You can have what you want be you need to be light and easy about it. If he's reaching out to you then welcome him and let things flow.

We all want the prince to come in and sweep us of our feet, but the prince needs to know the door is at least a little open.

You got this, relax and be happy.

5/20/2016 6:10 am  #29

Thank you ladies!!  We have been texting back and forth since last night. Keeping it neutral. He keeps going back to why I don't call and text him etc. That proves he's always thinking about me !!

5/21/2016 1:29 am  #30

I just wanted to pop in here and thank the ladies who replied to me.

I was not thrilled that I fell for this guy who is much older than me. I don't do younger guys, and do prefer men 5-10 years older than me...but this guy I'm in love with is more than that. I had a hard time with it for a while, but realized...I don't care. I just want him, plain and simple.

--------------------------------------------

Speaking of still looking for encouragement...

So I've been doing a little bit of everything...I am an intense visualizer. I have noticed with the man I'm in love with, whenever I have a very intense session, I normally will see him/talk to him soon after (talking days, but once I had it happen the same day).

A few days ago, I had a really intense session. I did email with him, because I had my heart set on working with him during the summer. I set a lot of visualizations around it. He replied saying he looked forward to seeing me (he didn't know what I was going to talk to him about). I then found out he already asked someone else to work with him.
I emailed him and told him I knew he asked someone else, but still offered my help.

I went into a crazy downward spiral - one that I should know better than to do since I've been at this LOA thing for years...but..it still happened. I felt punched in the gut. It felt like a breakup, which I know sounds crazy.

He responded the next day - which is already saying a lot, because he's normally awful at responding to anything, and it's not just with me - and asked me if I'm interested in working with him in the fall.

I said yes, but I feel so let down. I can't tell if he asked me to work with him because he's interested in having me around, or if it's because he felt bad about asking someone else to work with him this summer. I can't tell if Lanie's method is working, and this is just how the Universe fine-tuned it, or if I should give up on the guy.

Speaking of age gaps...the thought occured to me that maybe he is having a hard time with the age gap as well (as well as his position vs. mine). It never occured to me before that perhaps he IS interested in me, but very worried of how I would receive any advances he'd like to make. But...I'm trying not to grasp at straws.

Ladies, I feel crazy because I am so damned sure he's interested, at least to some degree, and I know it's not a purely physical thing. I would even dare say that he was in love with me as much as I was with him for a period of time, but because of the age gap and our respective roles (professor and student), we're both frozen.

Last edited by LovelyMe (5/21/2016 1:45 am)

Board footera