LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/25/2016 7:31 pm  #91

Re: Finally MPs Are On My Website!

I am making a request for a new meditation that focuses on how to overcome phobias to cockroaches and other insects please. Right now I am using the Manifesting Body Healing Meditation on both of my eyes. I will report back what my results are.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

5/26/2016 12:48 pm  #92

pixelpie wrote:

So I have an update it's small. But I've notice that everyone around me people that wouldn't ask about my guy before/I do not talk to them about him at all to them
Are now asking how he is and if I've talked to him out of no where. And it's been happening for a week now and at first I over looked it. Has this happen to anyone else?

He's within your vibrational bubble. Keep up the high energy, he's on his way. 👏

5/27/2016 5:22 pm  #93

pixelpie wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

He's within your vibrational bubble. Keep up the high energy, he's on his way. 👏

Thank you for the inspiration insight Oasiscalm 😄 and I will ☺

I have another  update I went to work today and found out we all got a raise 😄  no one had any idea this was coming we were all happily shocked. I was listening to the money mp3 for the past few days before this happen on my off days. 😄

Congratulations Pixelpie! 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

5/28/2016 9:24 am  #94

pixelpie wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

Thank you for the inspiration insight Oasiscalm 😄 and I will ☺

I have another update I went to work today and found out we all got a raise 😄 no one had any idea this was coming we were all happily shocked. I was listening to the money mp3 for the past few days before this happen on my off days. 😄

YES!  I'm so happy that you recognize there are no coincidences.  You are manifesting your reality in every area of your life.  Congratulations!

6/03/2016 8:14 am  #95

I've been getting so many emails about downloading to iPhones!  I found this link to an app that should work if you don't have a computer to download to:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/downloader/id835382053?mt=8

If anyone has an iPhone (without computer) please try it and see if it works for the MP3s.  

Big Hugs,
Lanie

6/05/2016 7:55 pm  #96

I just bought the MP3s and tried them! OMG with Lanie's guidance, my meditation worked so much better than ever!!! I woke up feeling so great and empowered and so in love! Thank you so much Lanie!!! 

6/06/2016 11:48 am  #97

I just realized something this morning , I looked in the mirror and my skin is amazing I have been listening to powerful you and always thinking about how I want to change physically idk if they go hand in hand but I'm happy

6/06/2016 1:33 pm  #98

Your mind controls your body!  Isn't it awesome?  :-)

6/08/2016 10:26 am  #99

Hi Lanie. So I bought your MP3 for Pussy Whip two days ago. The first night I fell asleep like 2 minutes in because I was tired and your voice is relaxing haha. Last night I did the MP3 through it all. I'm trying to attract a guy that I know and used to work with and still talk to when I see him. He doesn't have my number nor do I have his. I hope it works! I was thinking of trying it on different guys as a fun experiment but I think I'll focus on one for now....although I think I could use it on multiple guys if I really wanted to and have them all swooning over me cause your technique is that good haha.

Last edited by Alikhy09 (6/08/2016 10:27 am)

6/08/2016 2:37 pm  #100

Even if you don't use it on specific guys they will be coming out of the woodwork.  It will attract guys that you didn't even know existed.  LOL

Board footera