LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/09/2016 11:48 am  #101

Re: Finally MPs Are On My Website!

I feel great when I am doing the meditation and afterwards too. And then during the day when I think about him randomly I get little butterflies in my stomach. I cannot wait to tell you guys my success! Yay!

6/10/2016 11:12 am  #102

Lanie, I tried doing the meditation again last night and I fell asleep like 2 minutes into it again lol. Your voice is too relaxing! I think I'm going to just try and remember the steps from it but not use it cause I will fall asleep. I woke up this morning and was like "awww man, I wanted to connect with him" haha

6/10/2016 5:29 pm  #103

I lulled you to sleep.  :-)  Do it when you aren't sleepy and tired.  You will still get relaxed but hopefully won't knock out!  LOL

6/15/2016 7:25 pm  #104

Congratulations Pixelpie!  That's wonderful news!  :-)

6/30/2016 9:37 am  #105

So I purchased and downloaded the money MP3 the day before yesterday. I fell asleep during it, I don't know why I keep doing that haha, but yesterday I got an email from Esurance saying I was issued a credit of $22.00. I know this isn't much at all but I was happy. I don't know what it's for. I had this for insurance like last year I think. Not sure though. But yeah, I did the meditation again last night so we will see!!! I'm hoping my moms claim gets approved because we really need that little bit of extra money. That's kind of what I was thinking about doing the meditation last night and getting a raise. I was praised yesterday by my boss. He said I was THE best hire they've had in a LONG time. I smell money soon!!! lol

6/30/2016 3:50 pm  #106

Alikhy09 wrote:

So I purchased and downloaded the money MP3 the day before yesterday. I fell asleep during it, I don't know why I keep doing that haha, but yesterday I got an email from Esurance saying I was issued a credit of $22.00. I know this isn't much at all but I was happy. I don't know what it's for. I had this for insurance like last year I think. Not sure though. But yeah, I did the meditation again last night so we will see!!! I'm hoping my moms claim gets approved because we really need that little bit of extra money. That's kind of what I was thinking about doing the meditation last night and getting a raise. I was praised yesterday by my boss. He said I was THE best hire they've had in a LONG time. I smell money soon!!! lol

$22.00 is a start and it's good that you feel the gratitude for it because it will manifest more $$$$$  :-)

7/01/2016 10:45 am  #107

I agree. I'm glad for it.

7/05/2016 8:58 am  #108

Ladies,

I just wanted to say how amazing Lanie's MP3's are, in case anyone hasn't purchased any yet.  I have had some hypnotherapy and visualisation cd's before, but Lanies is by far the best I have ever heard.  Her voice, her words, the background music, everything about them really gets you in the mood.  It has helped tremendously.  

So ladies, if you haven't purchased them yet, please do as it will help you so much.

7/05/2016 3:08 pm  #109

Thank you so much Kukasai!  I love hearing such kind words about my work!  xoxoxoxoxo

7/06/2016 4:16 pm  #110

YESSSSS!!!!  

Board footera