LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/08/2016 7:02 pm  #31

Re: Finally MPs Are On My Website!

hahahahaha  I know which part. :-)

5/08/2016 11:45 pm  #32

one angel wrote:

I just listened to the cord cutting one.  There's a part that actually made me laugh out loud.  Thank you

Me too 😆

Thank you so much for the mp3's! It's so much easier to relax and focus.
I think I am going to use the cord cutting on some relatives too. Time to reclaim my power!

5/09/2016 10:49 am  #33

I was doing the cord cutting on the man scum ex fiance.  When I cut the cord,  it literally turned black and shriveled up!!!

Ask, Believe, Receive 

5/09/2016 2:24 pm  #34

I am not new to this forum persay I've been lurking and reading all the wonderful posts.

I've been using Lanie's technique since I manifested her books in my life and am now in contact with my ex so it does work.

However I just bought the pw meditation and it won't let me open it and am afraid to use my last attempt to get it.

5/09/2016 4:08 pm  #35

I can't get the manifesting money to work on my iPhone or iPad

5/09/2016 7:20 pm  #36

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Cheriesymone wrote:

Wow... Best new ever. I thought about your MP3 in the shower and they are here...
Let's gooooo
Thank you thank you thank you

I hope you enjoy them and they help you manifest 10x faster!  xoxoxoxoxoxo

I have listened to make him burn so far. I loved it. I haven't listened to the others yet. I have been so tired (vitamin d deficient)  my plan is to listen the powerful one in the morning, and also start cutting the cord. I downloaded it and fell asleep. Lol

Blessed Is She Who Believed

5/09/2016 10:06 pm  #37

Oh my, Lanie i fell asleep last night too listening to the PW meditation  (happy)

I love how you break down the sequence of relaxing, as this is new to me.
Tonight i will follow it through until it gets to the point of starting the visualization, then from here i will continue on my own.. i seriously dont want to fall asleep like last night  (grin)

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

5/10/2016 1:48 am  #38

YES!! I got it to work in my old Samsung Galaxy s4
I couldn't figure out how to do it on my iPhone 6

5/10/2016 4:48 am  #39

Cheriesymone wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Cheriesymone wrote:

Wow... Best new ever. I thought about your MP3 in the shower and they are here...
Let's gooooo
Thank you thank you thank you

I hope you enjoy them and they help you manifest 10x faster!  xoxoxoxoxoxo

I have listened to make him burn so far. I loved it. I haven't listened to the others yet. I have been so tired (vitamin d deficient)  my plan is to listen the powerful one in the morning, and also start cutting the cord. I downloaded it and fell asleep. Lol

Love u Cheriseymore, u went straight for the big boy first, bet he was really burning last night 😂😂

Keep up the work, u rock

5/10/2016 5:48 am  #40

I can't get them to work on my iPhone 6 either, any advice?!

Board footera