LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/10/2016 7:26 am  #41

Re: Finally MPs Are On My Website!

Cherished wrote:

I can't get them to work on my iPhone 6 either, any advice?!

If you download them and save them in  iTunes on your computer and then synchronize them to your phone or iPad it will work. Worked for me and I have the same phone. Anyone who have trouble downloading the Mp3's open and save them in your ITunes first
xo

5/10/2016 8:18 am  #42

I just did the make him burn meditation. Wow, did I feel that one  (embarrassed)  (grin)

5/10/2016 8:21 am  #43

Kyshae1 wrote:

I am not new to this forum persay I've been lurking and reading all the wonderful posts.

I've been using Lanie's technique since I manifested her books in my life and am now in contact with my ex so it does work.

However I just bought the pw meditation and it won't let me open it and am afraid to use my last attempt to get it.

Hopefully you got it to work!  If not PM me and I will help you out!  xoxoxoxoxoxo

5/10/2016 8:22 am  #44

I love all the positive feedback sisters!  I'm glad y'all are enjoying the meditations.  Makes me happy!  :-)

5/10/2016 8:52 am  #45

Oasiscalm wrote:

Cheriesymone wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I hope you enjoy them and they help you manifest 10x faster!  xoxoxoxoxoxo

I have listened to make him burn so far. I loved it. I haven't listened to the others yet. I have been so tired (vitamin d deficient)  my plan is to listen the powerful one in the morning, and also start cutting the cord. I downloaded it and fell asleep. Lol

Love u Cheriseymore, u went straight for the big boy first, bet he was really burning last night 😂😂

Keep up the work, u rock

It was the bomb.com.

Blessed Is She Who Believed

5/11/2016 8:23 am  #46

pixelpie wrote:

So as of late I've been having dreams related to the meditations.

They are so real. Like too real i.e. feelings and scenery etc. I keep waking up feeling lost and it takes me a while to realize that it didn't happen!? At 1st it was only once or twice. Now it's almost everytime.

It feeling like I'm somewhere between reality shifting and lucid dreaming. When I'm asleep. Has this happen to anyone else?

Yes!  I can hear myself breathe and am aware that I am in such a deep state that I am dreaming or visualizing.  I love that feeling because I know how healing, rejuvenating and empowering it is.  It's almost like an "out of body" experience for me.

5/11/2016 4:44 pm  #47

That's so cool!  You are working things out while you sleep!

I just wanted to update everyone that I have a PW on my website that has 3+ minutes of silence so listeners can have their own personal dialogue with their man if that's your preference.  It's exactly the same as the original PW otherwise.  

Also, I will be updating new meditations every few days as I have the time.  Today I uploaded one called "Skinny You" for weight loss.  Of course, none of us needs to lose weight so it's for others.  LOL

5/11/2016 5:00 pm  #48

Wow! thanks Lanie  - can the "skinny you" meditation help you get excited about physical exercise? Or is the focus on diet?

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

5/11/2016 6:21 pm  #49

Well mainly diet and body image but it does have a part where you love exercise and your firm, slender body. :-)

5/11/2016 6:24 pm  #50

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Well mainly diet and body image but it does have a part where you love exercise and your firm, slender body. :-)

Goody!

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

Board footera